• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christ, some people on this forum are retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
I come back after a couple of week off the board (and missing world cup discussion) due to my motherboard dying to a nice pm from a tool named HolyStar:

"You are a decieveing loser.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the Fuuck were you thinking. Pretending to be black. You sure should be shot for lying to all of GAF. I think you should get your tag changed to "not really black". You give us black people a bad name. MOFO."

Considering ive said on many occassions i wasnt black (the fact that im australian should be a big hint - i even posted my pic for **** sakes!) i just find it funny that im "lying to all of GAF" :lol

This the first thing i see when i come back :lol :lol

I love you all :lol

Beezy

Btw, what does being Australia have ot do with anything? I remember Alyssa Dejour talking about her ex who is black.

Tchu-Espresso

Ok it sounded wrong, but im not aboriginal, and the percentage of black non-aboriginal australians im guessing would be miniscule.

And if your referring to Alyssa's recent ex-husband - he was greek.

SyNapSe

The Black Brad Pitt said:
TO SHOOT OR NOT TO SHOOT.

That is the question.

As long as we have a worthless thread going here... If you aren't black what made you choose your logon name? It's certainly unique, way to go there kitten.

Alucard

Banned
SyNapSe said:
As long as we have a worthless thread going here... If you aren't black what made you choose your logon name? It's certainly unique, way to go there kitten.

normal_gm1.jpg

I love kittens too!

Alucard

Banned
SyNapSe said:
Golly, I hope we can be friends, beav!

Ma's making milkshakes and I can't wait to taste one when I get home from school today! You should come over and have a milkshake! Afterwards we can head down to the pond and skip stones!

Okay, I think I'm going to bed. Fatigue is affecting my brain, as is this thread.

Tchu-Espresso

SyNapSe said:
Its a lyric from a jay-z song with punjabi mc - beware of the boys.

Az987

all good things
:lol Haha your tag should be def changed to "not really black" cause I TOO thought you really were "THE BLACK BRAD PITT"!

Edit: Is there even really a Black Brad Pitt? OR DID YOU JUST MAKE HIM UP YOU BASTERD

Beezy

The Black Brad Pitt
(Today, 12:02 AM)

That wasn't there before, was it? :lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
just trying to clear up the confusion here

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Black Brad Pitt said:
:lol Thats it, im gonna rob a jewellry story and tell them "make me a grill!"

B0000A33SD.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

here you go sir

h1nch

i wonder how many ppl here would actually take the time out to pm someone and bitch them out. like its going to accomplish anything except make that person laugh hysterically :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom