• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo teasing new title from -Force, This is not "Warriors"

Koei Tecmo is teasing something new from Omega Force

This is not "Warriors"

CLEOp78WUAEcNnE.jpg:orig

Reveal in 7 days apparently

Update 1:

Update 2:

Update 3:

Update 4:

Update 5:

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Nintendo was so impressed with hyrule warriors, they're now officially confirming that omega force in conjunction with team ninja are becoming the main developers for zelda WiiU

Auonma and his team are being moved to create a new game, a zelda spinoff where you play as zelda in a futuristic universe, she has her ninja skills still but she will be in a highly advanced suit.

NZerker12

Maybe it is a reboot of Dynasty Warriors without the warriors name (so they can get rid of the stigma of it being a mindless button masher) as they did say they wanted to change things in DW9.

Shengar

Koei-Tecmo announcing musou titles
"KT is just musou dispenser these days"

Koei-Tecmo announcing non-musou titles.
*cricket chirping while the game gathering dusts when released

In all seriousness, I hope it's Toukiden 2 or RPG with Hidari as the character designer.

Reknoc

Clearly it's a new Winback. Get hype.

edit: actually thinking on it, it's weird that they use the Warriors name since as far as I'm aware they've never done so in the past?

Akiller

Nintendo was so impressed with hyrule warriors, they're now officially confirming that omega force in conjunction with team ninja are becoming the main developers for zelda WiiU

Auonma and his team are being moved to create a new game, a zelda spinoff where you play as zelda in a futuristic universe, she has her ninja skills still but she will be in a highly advanced suit.

Nono wait, what about a Impa Gaiden?Starring Hyrule Warriors' Impa.

Rymuth

Dynasty warriors 15th anniversary is August 3rd?

Could it be related?
Dating sim finally confirmed. None of that watered down bullshit we get in Empires. I'm talking real time schedules with generals having unique personalities and tastes suited to them

Please notice me, Guo Jia-senpai

That kind of sounds like they're looking to shake up the Musou formula / reboot it. Or they just felt the need to say their next non-Musou game is not a Musou, which is a strange emphasis.

Why you guys saying Ni-Oh.. That's Team Ninja, not Omega Force..

I was thinking Toukiden 2, but that background isn't very Toukiden-ish.
Omega Force is awesome by my book, so I'm interested in whatever they announce =]

This is also very possible. Maybe they try to rebrand the series not only in the west but Japan as well.

You know what even better?
Fire Emblem Kessen

Well I mean, they definitely have a good relationship with Nintendo.

....A rebranding might make sense too. It's been too long that they've teased a new Warriors at us.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Hopefully rebooting Dynasty Warriors.

The announcement happening on its anniversary, and stating they are gonna essentially want to reboot it, as well as even mentioning "warriors" on the site points to it.

Lets see what you've got Koei.

Edit: Also the text is reminiscent of DW.

Top Bottom