• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescom 2015 prediction

AAMARMO

Banned
2000px-Gamescom_Logo.svg_.png

3 days from now Xbox will have there Gamescom press conference. So lets predict what will be there.

Likely:
Scalebound live gameplay demo
new Crackdown trailer
Quantum Break release date
Halo 5 Guardians new multiplayer gameplay
Rise of the Tomb Raider gameplay demo
Fifa 16 new trailer
Forza Motorsport 6 new gameplay

Maybe:
Plants vs Zombie Guardian Warfare 2 new trailer
Smite
Gigantic
Fallout 4 new gameplay or trailer

I CAN DREAM:
SILENT HILLS
RESIDENT EVIL 7
BANJO KAZOOIE 3

allan-bh

Will be nice if they have some bomb to drop, like Tomb Raider last year, but I'm guessing they don't have this time.

2000px-Gamescom_Logo.svg_.png

3 days form now Xbox will have there Gamescom press conference. So lets predict what will be there.

Likely:
Scalebound live gameplay demo
new Crackdown trailer
Quantum Break release date
Halo 5 Guardians new multiplayer gameplay
Rise of the Tomb Raider gameplay demo
Fifa 16 new trailer
Forza Motorsport 6 new gameplay

Maybe:
Plants vs Zombie Guardian Warfare 2 new trailer
Smite
Gigantic
Fallout 4 new gameplay or trailer

I'd add Xbox Dashboard Release Date and 'available now for preview members'
Backwards Compatibility gets 2 new games for preview members and release date
Fable Legends 'available now'
Maybe a new Ip
I'd think we'd get a multiplayer reveal for Tomb Raider too just a trailer and possibly beta ? I mean they need to make sure it dosen't suck.
and I'd say that's a pretty solid conference.

DayEnder

A lot of the ones listed as likely should be under definitely and were confirmed to be at Gamescom quite a while ago.

Silent Hills? I like a long shot, but that game is definitely cancelled.

Fat4all

Banned
Quantum Break release date and Scalebound gameplay is all I need to be happy.

Everything else is icing on the cake.

Bessy67

In addition to all the big games I'd like to see some smaller stuff like a new hydro thunder or a powerstar golf season 2.

harSon

Banned
What are some sizeable European based independent developers? Microsoft seems to be in the business of working with those types of developers to bring exclusive titles to its platform.

Since Hellblade is being made by a small team, and assuming DmC2 isn't a thing - I'll go with a new IP from Ninja Theory.

What are some sizeable European based independent developers? Microsoft seems to be in the business of working with those types of developers to bring exclusive titles to its platform.

Since Hellblade is being made by a small team, and assuming DmC2 isn't a thing - I'll go with a new IP from Ninja Theory.

Another title from Frontier is a possibility, given they have done Kinectimals, Zoo Tycoon and Screamride (announced last Gamescom too) although I cant imagine its a big thing

jbug617

Banned
New IP from Press Play
PC Game Announcement (probably Halo MCC cross-buy)
New Exclusive made with a third party (similar to Recore).

jesu

Would Battletoads be another side scrolling beat em up?
I don't think I would be up for that.
Maybe if it was in the style of Anarchy Reigns I would though.

iMax

You'd think they'll always do open beta after what happened with MCC. Oh Well, not too worried, I'm sure they won't repeat the same mistakes.

Honestly, they might just be toeing the PR line. Things might've changed. But as they stand right now, there's nothing on the cards.

Top Bottom