• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get AC Syndicate or Rainbow Six Siege bundled with Nvidia GPU

kuYuri

0OVX3qB.jpg

Looks like this Fall's new promo coming from Nvidia: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/bullets-or-blades-geforce-gtx-bundle

Enabling ultra settings and GameWorks effects at higher resolutions will require serious pixel-pushing prowess, as you can imagine, so for many an upgrade will be in order. From today, if you upgrade your system with a GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980 or GeForce GTX 970, or purchase a new GeForce GTX 970M or higher notebook, you opt for bullets or blades to receive a free downloadable copy of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

Please breach if old.

ViciousDS

Banned
hahahaha.......Yes, glad I got Witcher 3 with my 970 earlier this year....I still have a batman code as well, but that wasn't so hot at launch.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
To answer the inevitable question: No, the keys will not be for Steam.

LQX

Ha. Glad I got my cards when they were offering MGSV. Was able to sell them for
$40. With UBISoft track record I doubt those looking to save a bit extra on their cards will be able to sell these for much.

impact

Banned
Not even kidding if I was planning on upgrading I would wait till they offered something else. Games both look awful and you can't even sell Uplay codes for decent value.

Thankfully I'm broke and have no plans on upgrading anytime soon!

Granjinha

Damn, i got really lucky with The Witcher 3/Batman, huh

EDIT: Even though Batman was a shitshow for a looooooong time

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, whenever they give out Ubi games, they're redeemed in uPlay so I just assumed this was still the case.

Ugh, I hate uPlay...

I only own one game on Uplay itself: Tintin, since Ubi never did anything with this.

I've also never played the bloody thing. "Out of sight, out of mind" and all that.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I'll still keep my eyes out for a Battlefront or Fallout deal with a 980 ti in November. I can dream. =x

Hasney

Ah, I still remember getting Assasins Creed Brotherhood with my 560ti. This was pretty UPlay and now I can never redownload the game apparently because they wanted money to."insure"/the purchase AKA allow more than one download.

Sure, things are better now, but I still find it hilarious.

Vitor711

Sweet - AC: Syndicate will be like $20 on CD-Key sites then. I might actually buy it at that price.

Also, after MGSV and The Witcher 3, these deals do not hold up. Then again, I was one of the lucky people who got the above two AND Batman so my 980 purchase seemed like one heck of a deal.

satire77

Screw this.

I was just thinking on building a new rig and buying a 980ti for next week.

There goes my hope for a fallout4 bundle.

SomTervo

Not even kidding if I was planning on upgrading I would buy one of these cards immediately. Games both look great and you can sometimes sell Uplay codes for decent value.

Unfortunately I'm broke and have no plans on upgrading anytime soon!

FTFY

Seriously though, I'm playing devil's advocate. Syndicate is deffo a risk after Unity last year – but I buy all the AC games for the historical recreation aspect, which no other series offers (and they're still decent fun). Also Siege may be a wash out, except for the co-op mode, which is basically certified great. I wasn't interested in the game at all until I tried Terrorist Hunt on Realistic in the Beta – some of the best AI I've ever seen and probably the best co-op mode the series has ever had. The competitive mode wasn't worthwhile, though.

I would definitely go in for this if I hadn't built my rig in August and got the MGSV deal - which I'm still pretty happy with even though I have it on PS4. All the mods.

Top Bottom