• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection Version 1.01 patch notes

Loudninja

Thanks Chinner
Don't have a camera...

Version 1.01

- Stability improvements
- Performance optimizations
- Fixed rare bug with pre-order entitlement
- Improved movies
- Fixed audio issues in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations
- Fixed issue with player stats being reset
- More responsive aiming controls
- Fixed minor issues with unlockable items
- Various visual improvements
- Misc improvements to menus
- Photo mode can now capture images from all areas of the game
- Fixes to various gameplay bugs
- Able to start a new game without treasure collected from previous games
- Fixed issue where campaign save files could become labeled as speed run

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really interested to see if the performance improvements stop the dips in certain areas, like the water fountain bit in the Digital Foundry video. Solid looking patch though.

damn 1 GB. well im picking this up tomorrow, but dont think i will wait to finish the day1 patch before i play, so will just play the first few chapters then quit and install the patch. Background downloads for patches is one of the best things about this gen, hated just waiting to download patched on PS3 before starting the game.

Wouldnt be too bad if Australia had good internet speeds.

Delt31

Damn was hoping that multiplayer was patched in so this game would actually be worth it. Still bummed about it. Yes uc 4 is coming out but I would love some uc 2 mp to compliment it.

Jolkien

Damn was hoping that multiplayer was patched in so this game would actually be worth it. Still bummed about it. Yes uc 4 is coming out but I would love some uc 2 mp to compliment it.

Your hopes are a bit insane lol. Looking forward to revisiting that trilogy once again .

Gazkapop

I assume that these apply across all three games?

Been playing through the first game yesterday and did think that the aiming and shooting controls could've been a little snappier. Hopefully this tightens things up a little.

tioslash

But that´s just the day one patch. Keep waiting for future updates.

Shin-Ra

I wonder if they fixed Nate's facial animation getting stuck with his mouth open during gameplay in Drake's Fortune.

SomTervo

omg, New Game Plus....gamechanger.

confused by this post

Not really.
Also fuck my Destiny addiction :'(

Yes really, I'm afraid. They remastered the singleplayer games, and this is all they announced.

If it's all they announced, they are not going to 'add' a multiplayer mode. That would mean an insane amount of new work. Eg compromising between two multiplayer modes, redeveloping netcode and multiplayer architecture for new systems, developing new servers to run these modes, redesigning all the assets in hi-res, giving the mode the post-release support it deserves.

It's not as simple as just plugging in a multiplayer mode.

PS yes fuck your Destiny addiction, I kicked that game 1 month after release and have -1,000 regrets

Majanew

Banned
Don't have a camera? So he got this off his PS4? There's a photo mode built into your PS4. :p

Can't wait to dive back in and finally play Uncharted 3.

Eggbok

That photomode stability! I hope the camera isn't super stuck to Drake anymore like it is in the demo.

Also I think I can post the OT when I get off work tonight since it comes out some places tomorrow.

Loudninja

That photomode stability! I hope the camera isn't super stuck to Drake anymore like it is in the demo.

Also I think I can post the OT when I get off work tonight since it comes out some places tomorrow.
Yep that would be great thanks.

1.029GB according to Chinner.

mindblown.gif~c200

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Useless patch, I was hoping they'd patch in Jak and Daxter remastered.

Vitor711

Does the aiming improvements mean that they added an option to disable auto-aim? Because in the demo, the auto-aim forced my crosshair to stick to the chopper, not letting me move past and lead my shots - resulting in many, many deaths. Borderline broken honestly.

Javin98

Banned
Shadow dithering's gone.
Damn, really? For all the shadows? That's great news if true. If there was one thing that didn't look good in the remastered collection, it's the dithered shadows. Interesting to see what else this patch improves.

SomTervo

Can someone tell me what the hell this 'New Game Plus' business is.

I can't see it anywhere in OP or anywhere else. Are we just talking about the treasures, here?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Improved movies? I assume that's a higher bitrate for prerendered cutscenes, which is an awesome update.

xion4360

Can someone tell me what the hell this 'New Game Plus' business is.

I can't see it anywhere in OP or anywhere else. Are we just talking about the treasures, here?

seems more like a no-new game plus update.. saying you can start a new game without having the treasures carry over.

Top Bottom