• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA confirms that more PC ports are coming in Sonic Lost World PC press release

TimmiT

Might be best to make a separate thread for this, this is from the press release of the Sonic Lost World PC port being released next month:
“We’re delighted to be able to bring Sonic Lost World to PC.” Said John Clark, VP of Commercial Publishing for SEGA Europe; “This is the latest in a string of high quality PC ports of past SEGA titles that we will be building on in the coming months and years.”
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/press..._SPINS_ON_TO_PC_WITH_SONIC_LOSTWORLDtrade.php

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Bayonetta 2 is not going to happen. Give it up.

The original might make its way over, though.

At last, Sonic 06 PC.

Sonic 06 doesn't need to be on PC, the mod game is already too strong

B8UI86_CUAAxI-e.png

Dr Dogg

People are just asking for stuff which might actually happen.

I want Resonance of Fate.

I put this on while I was struggling to find something to play recently and fuck me could it at least do with a resolution bump. Not the prettiest game but very unique and has the awesoness of a tri-Ace's battle systems at work. Plus the main cast is great too even if it takes a while for the overarching story to get going/reveal itself.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Give me Yakuza, Binary Domain and Vanquish and I'll be there day -1.

Edit: Oh lawd. What the fuck. Binary Domain here I go.

Top Bottom