• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac on CBS in LA (some new Resistance footage)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It's only a few seconds of low quality footage.

But wow, Insomniac looks awesome! Somebody get me a job!

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
All the perks sound wonderful but they're also the first things that'll get cut if the money gets tight. So I assume there's got to be more to being evaluated as one of the best companies to work for.

Striek

range.jpg

Who wouldn't want to work at Insomniac with their awesome research projects.

Amir0x

Banned
Damn, that's nice. It really does seem like Insomniac is the model for what companies should be like in this industry worldround... it's better for everyone if the people who make games are treated this way.

Kittonwy

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
It's only a few seconds of low quality footage.

But wow, Insomniac looks awesome! Somebody get me a job!

Wow wow wow, would I get to fight on the merry-go-round? Awesome.
gladtomeetya.gif

Wollan

Just got the chance to see the actual video and yes it's very awesome(wasn't there like a 'larger'(5-10min) documentary somewhere about Insomniacs HQ last year or the year before?). And those gunfire shots just went straight to my heart. Need that game.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Damn thats a nice place to work at. And was I the only one to see the merry-go-round spin when he shoot it with a few bullets? Physics am total.

Wollan

I would hardly think a merry go around spins(much) due to a bullet impact. Speaking of that, pretty much all bullet-impacts in entertainment is way over the top. Usually it just rips a hole through the victim and he/she/it would just fall to the ground.
That's not entertainment though. ;)

Kittonwy

Banned
Wollan said:
I would hardly think a merry go around spins(much) due to a bullet impact. Speaking of that, pretty much all bullet-impacts in entertainment is way over the top. Usually it just rips a hole through the victim and he/she/it would just fall to the ground.
That's not entertainment though. ;)

Somebody should try to see if this is actually true.

Kittonwy

Banned
Rody said:
So awesome.

omgsg3.jpg

Looks like a PS3 dev-kit (behind the logo). :)

^^ That is awesome.

I want to see more of this game so badly, Ted is obviously playing through a new level with the merry-go-round, he should really show it off to the media. Damn those NDA ninjas, I hate them.
angry.gif

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Kittonwy said:
^^ That is awesome.

I want to see more of this game so badly, Ted is obviously playing through a new level with the merry-go-round, he should really show it off to the media. Damn those NDA ninjas, I hate them.
angry.gif

Me and you both Kitton. I hate them too.

Top Bottom