• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why this forum sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As you all may or may not noticed, as of late this forum has
turned into a shitpool of viral marketing run by idiots in denial

GAF is so obsolete.
rampant stupidity has taken the place of intelligent debate.

"Yay lets ban everybody who's not in love with the Xbox 360!
While leaving idiots to run rampant ruining every single PS3 thread."

"Lets convince ourselves that we didn't just waste $400!"

"If lost Planet isn't proof that we're in Next Gen, I dont know what is!"

Reason for banning:
Come back when you have a new attitude.
in other words. come back when you stop
challenging our precious Xbox 360.
But should the PS3 be challenged? You better be damn right! The system costs a whopping $600!

I'm through combatting stupidity exibited by GAF and it's staff.
Amirox andd Spork can suck my c ock.

That ban button isn't gonna save you from being taught a lesson come this
November.

I encourage everyone to visit some of the other fine gaming forums on the internet because this place has turned into
a whorthless a piece of shi t.
The new Resistance Fall of Man thread is a perfect example of why.

*takes dump*

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
vandaminatorvv8.gif

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
I was going to let this slide, but Microsoft told me I had to ban him. Now, everyone go out and buy another X360.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
1. We need that pic of Dawson crying STAT.

2. GAF gaming forum is a living breathing evolving entity. Opinion shifts like the tides of the sea. Now its a pro-360 place, this time last year 360 was getting more stick than PS3 is now with its MTV shamfest. Next year everyone will be saying "WII DOOMED" and "360 PWNED".

3. If you cant read between the fanboy crap and the marketeer crap then you should probably do yourself a favour and leave now, because its the same no matter whose 'winning'

4. You're gonna get banned for the 'idiots in denial' line

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't know who to believe. Everyone says the site is owned by a different company!

Amir0x

Banned
By the way, let it never be said that we are run by Sony - Count Chocula is but one Sonybot I have banned many, many times in the past. Take that, sluts!

Dilbert

1) If I see anyone accusing anyone else of being a viral marketer, you're going on vacation. This bullshit needs to stop NOW. If you think you have EVIDENCE that someone is on the payroll, PM me. Otherwise, keep it to yourself.

2) Would you people make up your mind who we're supposed to be biased for? Last week it was Sony, and now this week it's Microsoft. I'm getting confused.

3) Obviously Amir0x and sp0rsk have been signed up already -- I mean, Count Chocula says so! -- but my allegiance for the next generation of consoles is still up for sale. For the right price*, I'll be sure to tap into my inner jackbooted thug and suppress positive comments about other systems. PM me!

* money or hot Latinas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom