• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neptunia U, Hyperdimension Noire, and Monster Monpiece coming to Steam

https://twitter.com/tononet/status/672625024050696192

CVWk49gVAAAUZPt.jpg

announced at iffysf

spring 2016

kusogood news, everyone! more idea factory on steam!

lock if old

Extreme rubbing > Extreme mousing

Admittedly, out of CH's recent faire, MonMon actually has a decent gameplay loop in the card battles.

Gonna guess that pretty much every Nep game is a lock for PC now, they're just playing the "don't announce the PC version until the console version has been out for a while to encourage double-dipping" game.

Vlaphor

Played quite a bit of monster monpiece, then just kinda stopped to play Senran Kagura and P4D. Not sure if I'll go back, but I might though, not on PC though.

Briarios

*sigh* Just bought Noire for the Vita ... oh well, it would have been nice to have them all on Steam, but no biggie. It's cool that they have even more titles coming out! I might pick up U

Monster Monpiece is a legit fun game. The touching minigame gets tedious quickly though. However, playing U right now it is terrible, would not recommend that one at all.

dity

I can add more Neptunia games to my library and consequently forget to play them. Sounds like a blast!

I know the game invites itself to driveby disgust shitposts, which to be frank are pretty much justified by the skeevy touch mechanic, Monster Monpiece is actually a really fun and surprisingly tactical game. I'll buy it again. I suggest people try and look past the fanservice to see the good game underneath. If it's too much tho I understand. Just sad that they had to throw such overt fanservice on what is a really good game that people would like otherwise.

Also they'll probably change the minigame to clicking your scroll wheel up and down really fast.

Top Bottom