• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chillhop Live Stream starting now - great for studying, mellowing and chilling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhop

Neo Member
Thanks to everyone who tuned in, was another awesome 2 hours of music. Always great to be able to share some lazy Sunday vibes and have a chat with everyone, also great to see a lot of the artists in chat (Aso, Brock Berrigan, L'Indécis, FloFilz, GYVUS, Maxgonz, Jesse James, Saib)!

I'll get a download link up asap, uploading to SoundCloud now. Thanks for all the kind words and if you guys have any suggestions for future streams, let me know. Trying to make these more enjoyable and better every time we do them so I'm always happy to hear what people think of them. Hope you all had a great weekend and hope to see you there for future streams.

Much love,
Bas \\ Chillhop Music

Go_Ly_Dow

Thanks to everyone who tuned in, was another awesome 2 hours of music. Always great to be able to share some lazy Sunday vibes and have a chat with everyone, also great to see a lot of the artists in chat (Aso, Brock Berrigan, L'Indécis, FloFilz, GYVUS, Maxgonz, Jesse James, Saib)!

I'll get a download link up asap, uploading to SoundCloud now. Thanks for all the kind words and if you guys have any suggestions for future streams, let me know. Trying to make these more enjoyable and better every time we do them so I'm always happy to hear what people think of them. Hope you all had a great weekend and hope to see you there for future streams.

Much love,
Bas \\ Chillhop Music

You are a wonderful person. :)

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I usually play Titanfall to jazzy hip hop mixes, today was no exception. Awesome, awesome mix, keep up the great work :)

Finally I know that song by Galimatias by name (Major Crimes and Unicorns), took me a long while to figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom