• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 5 (PS3) - co-op partner wanted.

Been wanting get to do this on co-op again.

If you are new to the game don't sweat it, I have played this more times than I can count and can remember basically everything.

One catch, I don't do voice chat, it ruins my concentration. I will message via Playstation app to co-ordinate.

If you're interested let me know, I have done this before successfully on GAF and I am confident this will be just as good as before. I'm UK based so please bear this in mind for working out times.

KyleCross

So you just want to run through RE5 again in co-op cause you want to re-experience the co-op campaign I guess?

I already platinumed the game (and 100% too, that was a fucking multiplayer grind I tell ya what, even with a group) and I'd have to download the game again and it's a beefy one so on PS3 PSN download speeds it'd take a long time. Sorry guy.

I recently got the game again on Steam and haven't played it through there, so if you wanted to do it on Steam I'd be down as I already have it installed.

Dunkley

You know, thinking about this thread, wouldn't be a bad idea if there's a general "Co-Op Partner Wanted" thread for Gaffers to gather for playing through Co-Op games together.

BashNasty

I love Resident Evil 5. I'd be willing to do it if you were down for voice chat. I love to meet new people and if you're gonna play with someone for that long you may as well get to know them. What do you need to concentrate on? After all, you've already beaten the game!

I love Resident Evil 5. I'd be willing to do it if you were down for voice chat. I love to meet new people and if you're gonna play with someone for that long you may as well get to know them. What do you need to concentrate on? After all, you've already beaten the game!

It's a deal breaker for me, let's just leave it at that.

Looks like you got a partner but I'd love to just play this again. Story, versus, mercenaries etc... send me a PM, anyone :)

Not that good in this game though, I play it for fun.

ChestRockwell

Neo Member
I'm interested in doing this as well, but I only have a copy for the 360. Despite completing 0,1,2,3,CV, and 4 (2 and 4 have received numerous playthroughs), RE5 has done nothing but accumulate dust.

I'd love to, but then I live in Brazil and my connection sucks.
If there are any BR willing to play with me, I'm game! I just ask not to skip cutscenes, as I haven't finished the game yet and I love watching the shitty story unfold =]

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
You know, thinking about this thread, wouldn't be a bad idea if there's a general "Co-Op Partner Wanted" thread for Gaffers to gather for playing through Co-Op games together.

There's this whole side of Dead Space 3 I never got the chance to see.

braves01

Banned
I should play some RE5 again. I played co-op before (the only true way to play this one, imo), but it was split screen so I missed out on how good this game can look.

Top Bottom