• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft announces The Division open beta

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-237962-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

just now on their twitter.

TCTD_OPENBETA_DATES_238127.jpg

09/02/2016 09:00 AM

Agents, get ready to enter the brink one last time before launch!

You will be able to experience Tom Clancy’s The Division one last time before launch in an Open Beta starting February 18. Everyone will be able to play for free and without any restrictions, during the following period:

Xbox One owners will get a 24-hour early access, starting February 18.
PS4 & PC players will be able to join in on February 19.
The Open Beta will run through February 21, end of the day.

This Open Beta is an invitation to all agents to get one final taste of the game before the official launch on March 8.

Added to the content already seen in the Closed Beta, the Open Beta will include an all new story mission for players to explore in their pursuit to take back New York. As a thank you, everyone who participates will be rewarded with a special in-game reward which will unlock for players when the full game is released.

We’d also like to invite you once more to our Twitch channel, where we will be streaming during the entirety of the beta. So stop by, hang out, and ask any lingering questions you might have!

Learn more on http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

See you on the streets, agent!

malfcn

In. Missed the closed beta stuff.
Hopefully some other friends are interested in this game, with its heavy Co op leaning.

jwk94

Not really sure if I want to go back for just one mission. What i played last time wasn't impressive.

Cess007

Nice. Will give it a try again.

Does anyone knows if the client for the pass beta will work, or we will have to download a new one?

Jb

Cool, I wanted to see for myself how the gunplay felt like before considering buying this.

Great. I had the startup freeze/crash issue on the PC I borrowed, so now being back in town with all 3 platforms on hand should give a better chance.

Lord Phol

Sweet, probably won't be able to play too much but at least I get to try it on PC and get a feel on how it compares to the PS4 version I played in the closed beta.
I really hope we hear something substantial from Massive about the cheating-issues soon as well.

Compsiox

Banned
I know our characters from the closed beta won't be saved for the full game but will they at least be saved for the open beta? Cause if not it's not worth going back.

LiK

I know our characters from the closed beta won't be saved for the full game but will they at least be saved for the open beta? Cause if not it's not worth going back.

i don't believe anything carries over. they didn't mention that, iirc

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Cool! Didn't really get to spend much time with the closed beta on Xbox One but will be playing as much as possible on PC for this. I just want to get an idea of how my PC will handle the game. The game runs just fine on XB1 but I think the game would feel better with a mouse and keyboard.

Top Bottom