• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's 3000+ beta keys for Gigantic! [Win10+Xbone]

Nice! Thanks!

My gaming has come to a point where the situation is so saturated with gaming alternatives, that when I had some issue redeeming the key I got.. dropped the whole thing and closed the browser tab.. and probably will never touch this again, even though it looked really nice...

A really nice Zelda Wind Waker -vibe all around in the graphics.. good stuff.. wont touch it though.. an issue.. too lazy to try to figure out.. I'll just fire up Rocket League..

patientx

NDA is lifted yesterday? . Played since start of fabruary. Game is not very good at this point. Looks like tf too much. I don't think this game will last long. Not worth to invest much time imo.

Lucifon

I really enjoyed what I played of the game. The UI and menus are really lacking though, but the core gameplay is fun. Recommend people giving it a shot, hope the Gigantic guys can pull the game together to start getting some money in.

Sydle

Downloading now on PC. I'm not crazy about MOBA's, but I love the look of this so I'm looking forward to taking a look around at the very least.

EDIT: So the PC version doesn't support a Xbox One controller. Balls. Downloading the Xbox One version instead.

wapplew

Welp, finally got a key from give away...Don't know why I signed up 2 years ago.

BTW, windows store download is very slow for me, no download speed detail etc, not very good first impression.

Top Bottom