• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA Steam Freebies Round 2: Binary Domain, Streets of Rage 2 & Condemned

KarmaCow

It's pretty weird that they prompt you to add what I assume is the Sega Europe HQ address to your contacts for subscribing to their email list.

epmode

Does the email show up quickly? I registered for Condemned five minutes ago but I haven't seen anything yet.

edit: Just arrived.

BasilZero

So you cant get this lot via Steam interface like the others?

Apparently not.

You need to go to the main site and enter your email to get a email about subscribing to their feed - after that , wait for actual steam codes.

I'm waiting for it myself right now lol.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Apparently not.

You need to go to the main site and enter your email to get a email about subscribing to their feed - after that , wait for actual steam codes.

I'm waiting for it myself right now lol.

Yeah they definitely dont send the email quickly

GrayChild

Both Condemned and Binary Domain are awesome (and sadly under-appreciated) games. Go for them GAF, you won't regret it.

Everybody download all of those games immediately.

All three are fucking excellent games.

Condemned motherfucker, Condemned. Condemned!

Ooccoo

Imagine if Sega released a new console with all these games pre-installed on the HDD

Instant billion seller

RedToad64

Amazing that round three features Gunstar Heroes. A super sweet but short Genesis title that nobody has the reason to skip out on now!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
and there's a French robot

French. Robot.

French Robot is the best thing in a mediocre shooter.

I mean if you get it for free you can't really complain too much about how people overhype it's gunplay/gameplay. Just don't use Big Bo in actual combat, no reason for his LMG skills. Use the Chinese Sniper and French Robot and go to town.

Condemned. Cannot wait!

I already beat Binary DOmain: a lot of good in that game, just some baffling secondary decisions which make it a bit sour.

Shit, how unbelievable is it that i am actually clicking on this thread and read it and yet i am TOO lazy/unmotivated to actually do this to get the free games? LOL

:(

Probably has got something to do with my disgustingly large Steam backlog of unplayed games though.... I mean, how can i justify doing this when i don't even have the time to play the games i fucking PAID for ;(

1stworldproblems.gif

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Love these things. Steam backlog growing without spending a cent.

Gunstar Heroes next round? Sweet! I mean I own the cart and all but why not.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
if you like horror/thrillers, definitely play Condemned

just don't play the sequel

Lies! The sequels excellent and well worth playing. Different from the first game but a fun mindfuck of a game. Still one of my favourite first person melee games. It also doesn't have a PC release so it doesn't really matter either way :p

Of course play the first game as well.

French Robot is the best thing in a mediocre shooter.

I mean if you get it for free you can't really complain too much about how people overhype it's gunplay/gameplay. Just don't use Big Bo in actual combat, no reason for his LMG skills. Use the Chinese Sniper and French Robot and go to town.

Nah it's not mediocre at all, fantastic game. I used Big Bo for the whole game as well and he was excellent. Barely used Fay but of course Cain is the best thing in the game.

Top Bottom