• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two registers Trademark for "Judas"

ekim

untitledarjvs.png

https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/015358492

Computer and video game programs and software; downloadable computer and video game programs and software; downloadable digital materials, namely, ring tones, wallpapers, screensavers, digital music files, and graphics, videos, films, multimedia files, live action programs, motion pictures, and animation in the field of video games and computer games, all delivered via global computer networks and wireless networks; pre-recorded digital media featuring computer games and video games, ring tones, wallpapers, screensavers, digital music files, and graphics, videos, films, multimedia files, live action programs, motion pictures, and animation in the field of video games and computer games.
Entertainment services, namely, providing online games, providing a website featuring computer games and video games, and news, information, tips, hints, contests, computer interface themes, enhancements, audio-visual content, music, films, videos, television programs, animated series, and other multimedia materials in the field of computer games and video games; providing information, news and commentary in the field of computer games and video games.

Lock if old

m4st4

You're playing as Judas, in hell, still tormented by your sins.

Will you find salvation and meet your Jesus anew?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The sequel to Dante's Inferno.

Now you play as the bad guy, escaping from Hell.

mclem

Grand Theft Auto: Jerusalem 30AD.

I haven't played GTA5, but is there any possibility this could be the title for the story DLC?

I can already see the promotional text.

"This holiday 2016, experience the events of the most tragic figure in all of Christianity (TM). Developed by the team that brought you classics like Grand Theft Auto (TM), Bully (TM) and Red Dead: Redemption(TM), experience the saga of Christ as never before!

Every mission has multiple options. Stealthily betray Jesus, Publicly betray Jesus or a mixture of the two. It's up to you!

Featuring 64 player multiplayer. Traitors hunt in packs and this is no different!

Jerusalem re-invented. Featuring a realistic depiction of the sandy desert that was Jerusalem."

Neiteio

I picture context-sensitive Jesus-betraying action

Like when you're next to a car, you slide smoothly over the hood and then land, pointing forward: "There's Jesus!"

Or when you're next to a waist-high wall, you snap to cover, and then point over the wall: "There's Jesus!"

Neiteio

Game ends with Jesus saying: "I forgive you, Judas, you could never walk a straight path. After all, you're in a Rockstar game and have an over-animated gait."

ekim

JudasTheGame.com was registered on March 29 by the same company that registers other Take-Two domains.

UrbanRats

Grand Theft Auto: Jerusalem 30AD.

I haven't played GTA5, but is there any possibility this could be the title for the story DLC?
Jokes aside, it doesn't mention Rockstar anywhere (unless I missed it) and Take Two is more than just Rockstar, so it could be anything.
If it was a dlc though, they wouldn't be registering a "JudasTheGame" domain, without the GTA name attached to it.

Markoman

Yes!!!!
Finally a Jesus Christ open-world game where I can beat the living hell out of Judas.....with love.

Oh, I can totally see the walking on water mechanics and turning water into wine mini-games/side-missions.

Let's just hope that they will only add cosmetic microtransactions in competitive MP.

It better be an action game in which you play as Judas Iscariot in the days leading up to your betrayal of Jesus Christ....or will you chosen another path!?

Divine Power ups Or Demonic: Power up and earn skills from the blessings of God or Curses of Satan!

Camel or donkey Riding!

Top Bottom