• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Goes To A DONALD TRUMP RALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Our fair-haired interviewer braves a Donald Trump rally in California. It's as big a mess as you'd imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GQtzUYSXEI

irURr8z.jpg

zdrV9NZ.jpg

I feel like kids (or anyone I guess) with signs like "Repeal Obamacare" or whatever, should be asked to define what said thing they want repealed is. If they can't properly answer it, they should lose their sign privilege.

DrArchon

I feel like kids (or anyone I guess) with signs like "Repeal Obamacare" or whatever, should be asked to define what said thing they want repealed is. If they can't properly answer it, they should lose their sign privilege.

And if their only answer is "I'm doing this because mommy/daddy said it's bad" then you should legally be allowed to slap the parents.

Matsukaze

People should leave their kids out of politics.
It's a really gross practice.

At a basic level, it's exploiting the children's desire to please their own parents while simultaneously encouraging the mindset of "don't think, just emulate" (not that young children are known for thinking critically about politics and social issues in the first place, but you catch my drift).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
im converting barely legal gay men into supporting trump

its a sentence id never, ever, ever thought i would hear

Sober

"IF we took each language and we ... we wouldn't understand each other! Is that what happened to Rome?"

Nah dude the immigrants came and took over. you're right, build that wall.

styl3s

im converting barely legal gay men into supporting trump

its a sentence id never, ever, ever thought i would hear
Later on he says referring to trump "He's not afraid to marry and go out with people much younger than him"

Femto.

I can't believe I watched the whole thing.

As a SoCal resident, I can't believe some of these people are in my backyard.

Good thing most of them are old. That old lady though in the wheelchair was adorable lol

Dude is all over the place. Essentially a blank slate. It's legit fun watching people project their beliefs onto him. It will not be fun if he wins. :-(

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
My daughter is seven and we tell her who we're voting for and why when she asks about this stuff and then we give her a lecture about how it is important to find out about the issues and the person and choose for yourself. Training your kids to chant for a politician is straight disgusting.

Good thing most of them are old. That old lady though in the wheelchair was adorable lol

That's baloney.

rjinaz

It's a really gross practice.

At a basic level, it's exploiting the children's desire to please their own parents while simultaneously encouraging the mindset of "don't think, just emulate" (not that young children are known for thinking critically about politics and social issues in the first place, but you catch my drift).

Yep. It always makes me uncomfortable to see children cheering at any rally, be it Trump, Sanders, or Clinton. They have no clue what they are cheering and are just doing it because they are told to or because it looks fun. I mean I guess in the end it's not a big deal, I don't think kids should be banned from attending rallies or anything, but it's still weird for me to see. I would never put my kid in a pro Bernie or Hillary shirt, just for example.

Why do racist people think everyone else is secretly thinking racist thoughts but are just too afraid to say it out loud?

So much projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom