• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim:SE on Amazon for $60

Only price that matters is the PC price. Or more specifically, if they don't have an upgrade path and expect PC owners to pay 60.

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
No thanks. I'll pay $20 on PC for Skyrim legendary and I'll add whatever mods I need.

776250-pre_order_cancelled.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Not sure why you would want that when there's $5 Skyrim + bevy of mods + ENB?

Supposedly it should have an upgraded engine, giving it proper 64 bit and DirectX 11 support. As long as they don't break to many of the old mods, they may be able to actually sell it on PC.

Ideally they would also add some sort of extra content to the game

That box art should be nominated for awards.

Also 60 means absolutely no dice. This is at the most a 39.99 title. The mods are a nice touch but I'm sure almost everyone figured that once it was rumored.

Supposedly it should have an upgraded engine, giving it proper 64 bit and DirectX 11 support. As long as they don't break to many of the old mods, they may be able to actually sell it on PC.

Ideally they would also add some sort of extra content to the game

If they go DX11, ENB support would be lost.

Feck that.

23qwerty

Also guys the game was literally just announced I don't think Amazon has the MSRP, that's a super placeholder price.

Kas

At that price, fuck off.

I spent $150 on the collector edition and $60 for the Legendary edition or whatever, and the expect $60 more.

Not from me.

I'll get it when it's 30 or less.

DOWN

Banned
Even The Last of Us didn't dare do $60 and that was actually a pretty new game. I'm thirsty, but $60 for a 5 year old game remaster is nuts.

Rellik

Not sure why you would want that when there's $5 Skyrim + bevy of mods + ENB?

Again, not everyone has a gaming PC. Think about the game that those people played. It was near unplayable on the PS3. This is a big upgrade for those people.

Okay, now I'm only interested if it fixes all the memory problems that end up fucking my mods.

Edit: I see us PC owners don't have to deal with this. Thanks Beth!

Again, not everyone has a gaming PC. Think about the game that those people played. It was near unplayable on the PS3. This is a big upgrade for those people.

what makes you think bethesda won't release a broken piece of shit on ps4 when they can easily get away with it

Top Bottom