• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best avatar quote moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an avatar quote. GAF loves doing this shit. If your avatar has an expression/image that fits any one of your given posts in a humorous/ironic way, we just quote the post and respond with your own avvie.

I don't quite get this one though. Maybe your facial reaction to the ignorant dentist?
There's the explanation for ya, in case anyone didn't know but I think everyone knows.

My first time being avatar quoted,
image.php
I'll never forget that. And, some of my favorite avatar quote moments
Not all Muslims are bad, not all Muslims are good
I was in a stall at a train station just a few minutes ago. You know how public stalls have a gap below their walls so you can see people's feet? So I happened to look sideways while I was pooping, and here's what happens:

I saw from the feet that the man turned around to face the toilet. Okay, fine, nothing suspicious; he could just be peeing or flushing or whatever. But then I notice his shadow, and let's just say that his hand started moving very... vigorously.

So like, I'm 99.9% a guy just jacked it furiously only a couple of feet away from me. I remember a while back there was a thread on here asking how people felt about public masturbation, and to be honest looking at that thread I didn't think I would be bothered by such a thing, but then it actually happens, and like... what? Is this actually happening?

So that's it, I don't really have anywhere to go with this, but it was just so hilariously weird that I felt I had to share it.

What are some of your favorite avatar quote moments?

Also I'd like to know since my tenure on GAF really isn't anything, what is the origin of this tradition?

Gintoki

I unintentionally pick avatars that don't have the potential to get quoted by any context of my posts. Which is fine by me

This avatar has been quoted a couple times. I stole it from the Star Wars EU pics thread, shrunk it, and flipped it to be facing THE RIGHT WAY.

gamz

“Every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes.”

edit: Oops...Didn't read the OP.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It gets frustrating when you're being serious. Fortunately my name and avatar combo are not the same anymore, so I can deflect anyone being disingenuous and trying to put me down in that way.

Wing wang wong

Dereck

If it's 100°F or above outside and you don't have any shoes, just walk around barefoot, that works just as fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom