• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Vegas demo

Mojovonio

Banned
Framerate is really quite smoothe, motion-blur helps it. Stutters a bit in cutscenes.

Lighting is amazing, cover is really well done too. Holding L keeps you in cover and puts you in 3rd.

Again, the gfx are amazing, no jaggies either.

Mojovonio

Banned
shit, i keep tossing grenades at my teammates by accident.

A is to send them somewhere and b is to toss a grenade. REMEMBER THAT!

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
When's the Live version of the demo supposed to come out again?

Hell, what releases do we know are coming soon in general, while we're at it?

Mojovonio said:
Framerate is really quite smoothe, motion-blur helps it. Stutters a bit in cutscenes.

Lighting is amazing, cover is really well done too. Holding L keeps you in cover and puts you in 3rd.

Again, the gfx are amazing, no jaggies either.
Any multiplayer options??

EekTheKat

Wait..so it's still mainly an FPS with a 3rd person cover mode, and no dedicated 3rd person option a-la GRAW 360 right?

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
SnakeXs said:
When's the Live version of the demo supposed to come out again?

Hell, what releases do we know are coming soon in general, while we're at it?

We're supposed to get The Single Player Splinter Cell and Single Player Rainbow Six demos either late this week or early next. Confirmed at Gamespot's After Hours event.

Mojovonio

Banned
jet1911 said:
More impressions please.

You can blindfire by taking cover, getting to a corner and just using the trigger, or you cand lean out and fire.

The AI is really smart too.

I'll see if I can find batteries for my digicam.

brb,

jet1911

Mojovonio said:
You can blindfire by taking cover, getting to a corner and just using the trigger, or you cand lean out and fire.

The AI is really smart too.

I'll see if I can find batteries for my digicam.

brb,

Thanks! Monday seems so far. :(

Mojovonio

Banned
SNUG REVOL said:
Mojovonio, did you see any multiplayer options?? I gotta know if they got system link in the demo.

lemme double check the menu, i got excited and jumped right in.

pic1
pic2
pic3

video
*links shoullld work

r61.jpg

Top Bottom