• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen X |OT| Gen X vs. Millennials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Survivor33.png

bqpxVpE.jpg

Here is the thread for Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. Because I am a lazy millennial it has one graphic.

glg0nZW.jpg

*shamelessly stolen from Reddit

I will probably spruce it up later.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Came for the Gen Exers, staying for the Millennials.

satriales

Australian Survivor has been so good. It's going to be hard going from 180 minutes a week of that to 40 minutes a week of the US version.

I'm not keen on the theme, but I do like having a season of completely new players.

Was there ever a reason given for why this season was shown after S32 when it was filmed before it? Also, does the winner actually know if they won or not, or have they had to wait like a year to find out?

This should have been a three tribe season and been "Millennials vs Gen X vs Baby Boomers".

Dumbest theme ever, but hopefully the season will be good.

Grexeno

Australian Survivor has been so good. It's going to be hard going from 180 minutes a week of that to 40 minutes a week of the US version.

I'm not keen on the theme, but I do like having a season of completely new players.

Was there ever a reason given for why this season was shown after S32 when it was filmed before it? Also, does the winner actually know if they won or not, or have they had to wait like a year to find out?
You're thinking of S32 being filmed before S31 but aired after. The reason they did this is because you can't have a whole season between the Second Chances vote and actually seeing them on TV.

satriales

You're thinking of S32 being filmed before S31 but aired after. The reason they did this is because you can't have a whole season between the Second Chances vote and actually seeing them on TV.

Ah okay thanks, must've got the seasons mixed up.

The new season starts tonight? Totally snuck up on me. S32 had such a terrible finish that it completely killed my enthusiasm for the show. I have to keep an eye on this thread and reviews to see if it's worth coming back to.

Some of those people were pathetic there.

I saw a girl carrying 2 BANANAS and a small pineapple.

Not 2 BUNCHES OF BANANAS

TWO SINGLE BANANAS

vypek

The new season starts tonight? Totally snuck up on me. S32 had such a terrible finish that it completely killed my enthusiasm for the show. I have to keep an eye on this thread and reviews to see if it's worth coming back to.

Its on right now

Those wont lay enough eggs to feed them all...

Grexeno

They'll blab about the theme for an episode or two for screentime and then they'll swap and it'll be knives out

Interesting idea for an advantage, but forcing the player to give it to someone else if they're voted out is somewhat limiting to alternative uses for it.

How does the willing work?

Do they have to hand it to the person in front of everyone else at Tribal?

Does Jeff just hand them an envelope under the guise of something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom