• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gurumin 3D (3DS eShop) finally dated for Oct 13th in NA for $15

http://gonintendo.com/stories/266064-gurumin-3d-set-for-na-release-on-oct-13th

Mastiff once said they were targeting a late summer release IIRC, clearly that wasn't the case in the end. :p

They already confirmed before that it's $15 (USD I would think). EU will get the game not long after, just no concrete date at the moment.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_0O9ZhNNl4

And my fan-made retail box ;) :

gurumin_3d_3ds_boxart_by_goldmetalsonic-da6n89f.png

Edit: They also confirmed you get the theme below for free with the game:

Mandelbo

Oh, nice. I remember seeing this a while ago when I was looking for PSP games, but I couldn't download it through the UK PSN store. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long after it gets released in the US!

Umibozu

I think the port is being done by the original developers, so hopefully the port will be good.

Looking forward to get it day 1.

MacTag

Banned
I think the port is being done by the original developers, so hopefully the port will be good.

Looking forward to get it day 1.
The port's being done by Opus, not Falcom themselves. Opus is probably best known for the Half-Minute Hero series and certain Lumines ports but they also handled the Steam version of Gurumin so it's definitely in good hands.

The port's being done by Opus, not Falcom themselves. Opus is probably best known for the Half-Minute Hero series and certain Lumines ports but they also handled the Steam version of Gurumin so it's definitely in good hands.

iNPLAS is also helping out with the 3DS version, but I didn't know Opus also did the Steam version, which is weird as it was a PC game to begin with.

Umibozu

Good to know

MacTag

Banned
iNPLAS is also helping out with the 3DS version, but I didn't know Opus also did the Steam version, which is weird as it was a PC game to begin with.
I think they just updated things to run on modern Windows, added Steam options, tweaked menus/interface and added the PSP localized script.

Poking around their website Opus has worked on a ton of stuff it turns out including Lost Odyssey and Kid Icarus Uprising!

I don't remember how I got it, but I have the instruction manual for the PSP version signed by the dev team somewhere around here. I think maybe my manager got it from one of the Gamestop conferences and gave it to me back when I worked there???

Anyhow, I do have this on Vita, so not sure I'll be getting this version. I will definitely buy the theme, though, if it's available separately. If it's not? Maybe I'll end up getting this version anyway!

Ventara

Oh wow, did not know this was even a thing. I already have the PSP version (digitally and physically) and the Steam version, so I'll probably pass on this. That's a pretty nice theme, though.

Top Bottom