• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshots, new information after Kingdom Hearts 2.8 releases

Exentryk

More KH3 info will be released after KH 2.8 releases!

Kingdom Hearts @KINGDOMHEARTS
As we don't have any news for #KHIII, Nomura-san would like to offer everyone a sneak peek at Guard Form - a new Drive Form!

The Guard Form shield mentioned earlier was transformed from the Keyblade of Herc's Shield which has been shown previously.

This power form was edited as it is the Keyblade from a world that hasn’t been released yet, so it has changed into a hammer shape.

CvyBvcYUsAAxVrs.jpg

CvyC-uxUMAAo9j4.jpg

Anth0ny

Nice, though with FFXV and TLG gone gold, I feel like this may now be at the top of the "Is this game ever coming out" list.

My god, its looking incredible.
Played through the entire series in order last year, gonna do it again in 2017 at some point before 3 comes out.

Gut is telling me March 2018 for KH3.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
AHHHHHHHH MORE COSTUME CHANGES WITH WORLDS CONFIRMED!

And dem graphics doe! So much improved from last year!

dramatis

The environment looks nice but it is kind of unfortunate that the Hercules world is in it again. At least it looks like they are changing it up and expanding beyond the Coliseum?

Surely there's another Disney franchise that can provide arena challenges.

Also, Nomura should try and design a toga costume

Hercules returns and this time with get to go to Mount Olympus. Pretty much what I was expecting.

Guard form. Clearly Square Enix has been watching the TFS Kingdom Hearts streams.

Drive Forms, Shotlocks, Theme Park Summons, Keyblade Transformations, Magic & Environment Interaction, Flowmotion... damn. I hope the game doesn't buckle under the weight of all of those mechanics.

Nice job revitalizing Hercules' world, looks like a lot of fun! 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 all coming early next year leads me to believe that we are getting this some time in 2017.

Top Bottom