• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8-4 Play 10/28/2016: BALFARK HEARTS 84/2 REMIX

tXR5mDb.png

8-4 Play 10/28/2016: BALFARK HEARTS 84/2 REMIX
Monster Hunter Double Cross, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Dark Souls III – Ashes of Ariandel, Gravity Rush 2, more Switch news, World of Final Fantasy, and more!

Running Time: 1:20:33
・ Direct Download (46.1MB)
・ Subscribe to 8-4 Play via iTunes
・ Subscribe to 8-4 Play via RSS Feed
・ Follow 8-4 Play on Twitter (twitter.com/84play)
・ Follow 8-4 on Facebook (facebook.com/hachinoyon)

Time – Topic Discussed:
12:20 – Classic Famitsu
16:00 – Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo
22:00 – World of Final Fantasy
28:00 – Dark Souls III – Ashes of Ariandel
32:00 – Gravity Rush 2
35:00 – Monster Hunter Double Cross
40:00 – Nintendo Switch aftermath
53:50 – News: Red Trainer in Pokemon, Microsoft VR, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix HD, FF XV DLC, Uwe Boll Retires
1:13:00 – Closing Comments

Hasney

"Lot's of Japanese surprises at PSX"

Shit, way to hype me. I'm not usually that pumped for PSX outside of Yakuza announcements.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So much PSX hype they could have justified the use of a train. Hoping NNK2 (or whatever they're calling it) comes out of the witness protection program.

Also totally agree with RDR2 being a dumb name. The only dumber name would have been Red Dead Revegenance.

(also its definitely card.)

Oculus joke made me choke-laugh. Holy shit.

PSX sounds like it's going to be great. Anyone remember the Twitter username of the guest on there? Wanna see what he has to announce.

Faustek

You all really should give World of FF a good try. The game is adorable, if you play on PSV remember that you need to download the voice overs from PSN, they aren't on the card.

"Lot's of Japanese surprises at PSX"

Shit, way to hype me. I'm not usually that pumped for PSX outside of Yakuza announcements.

This has me really interested. Going to assume that Nier Automata, Kingdom Hearts 0.? Will be shown but hoping for more unknowns to make their debut.

Resident Evil.... Read the books if you want a good time. The blatant homoerotic passages are fantastic. Also I actually think I'll miss Uwe Boll. His movies where the horrible schlock you didn't want to watch but did anyway just because.

Top Bottom