• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale of the Dead [SIEA] Week 2 - Until Dawn. Alien Isolation, The Bunker and more

FelipeMGM

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/sale-of-the-dead-week-2/cid=STORE-MSF77008-SALEOFDEADLP

Website seems to be updating but the console store is already showing me the discounts

Prices for PS Plus users:

PS4
Until Dawn U$9.99
Alien: Isolation U$8.99
DmC Definitive Edition U$11.99
Zombie Army Trilogy U$14.99
Darksiders II: Deathfinitive Edition U$10.49
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition U$5.99
The Bunker U$11.99
Psychonauts U$5.99
Deception IV: The Nightamare Princess U$24.99
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition $14.99
Dead Island Definitive Collection $19.99
Limbo U$2.99
Zombi U$2.99
7 Days To Die U$17.99

...and more

Gaspard

Kinda tempted by Until Dawn, but I think it'll be a PS+ title in February or something so i'm gonna hold off now.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Wow I ain't missing Untill Dawn at that price.

Syntsui

I wanted to buy Until Dawn but I actually watched the entirety of it on Youtube (I'm not even dissing, the game looked amazing)

If you weren't stupid like me, buy it!!

Buy SLEEPING DOGS you wankers!
tumblr_nha1hxfF8q1r7sijxo1_500.gif

StereoVsn

Sleeping Dogs for $6 is a no brainer. It's a great great game and unfortunately we will never have a sequel. At the least everyone should try it as it has good combat, great atmosphere and overall the game is excellent.

firelogic

Until Dawn regular price is $29.99 CAD and it's 40% off so it's $18. What's the regular price in USD? Is it also 40% off there?

Tizoc

Until Dawn regular price is $29.99 CAD and it's 40% off so it's $18. What's the regular price in USD? Is it also 40% off there?

Read the first bloody post mate.

lol.
Sleepy Dawgs was $7.49 last week for PS4 wasn't it?

10 fucking dollars for Until Dawn????

Didn't that game just come out last August (2015)?

Yeah so? Not a big issue if a game goes 90% down during a sale a year later.

firelogic

Read the first bloody post mate.

lol.
Sleepy Dawgs was $7.49 last week for PS4 wasn't it?

Yeah so? Not a big issue if a game goes 90% down during a sale a year later.

That doesn't tell me anything. All it says is Until Dawn $9.99. I'm asking what the regular US price is and what the discount% is.

I think it went down to $19.99
Thanks!

50% with Plus, 20 dollars down to 10.

Few more hours to spend money for the spend100get15back promo, don't forget.

Much appreciated!

Top Bottom