• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jill Stein campaign prefers Trump to Hillary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

https://www.facebook.com/drjillstein/posts/1342946029078917

I would never want to post a response article written by me onto Jill Stein’s Facebook page, but after hearing the audio tape of Hillary Clinton advocating for a rigged Palestinian election, I now have a profound understanding of the harm that will come if she is President of the United States. And I feel it is my duty—as a human being—to properly address why I am fighting so hard against it. Why so many of us are fighting this hard.

A Clinton presidency is D A N G E R O U S .
And no, I'm not just saying that because of her white-privileged faux feminism. Google it. My vote is indeed... going... to a woman (and a white one at that).

So yes: If a Trump presidency would mean that we have to fight ignorants in the streets—I'm ready for that. I know that kind of racism. We already live in that kind of racism everyday—let's bring it to light and start calling it out. It is time you start asking yourself some tough questions: Why are you so eagerly okay staying in the status quo, when you know that that same status quo continues to leave far too many Black children fatherless and motherless because of the color of their skin? This status quo continues to desecrate the sacred burial grounds and prayer ceremonies—do you think this would ever happen to Arlington Cemetery, or churches? Can you imagine not being able to turn on your faucet since 2014 because it is poisoned? Have you heard of Flint, Michigan? We have been forced to deal with all this because the deep embedded racism that formed this country is the FOUNDATION of our system. And this is just the damage being done in our country, and please, I haven't even begun to kind-of scratch the surface here. Could you imagine what the United States would be doing if Russia suddenly started putting their troops in Canada and Mexico? That is what we are doing to them right now. How can you even begin to have a real conversation when you are already drawing your gun before they've opened their mouth. Our police execute Black bodies like this regularly—isn't it obvious who they learned that from?

Posted by their communications director - Hillary represents the status quo and these issues will get swept under the rug. Trump will be so unpopular people will fight his administration.

Grym

Well yeah...

by-default-2016-08-08-at-2.56.14-PM.jpg

Of course she does. Votes for Trump siphon votes for Hillary and put Stein (and Johnson) in better standing. They'll still both lose, but they'll look better doing it.

Ponn

Banned
This is part of the reason I ended up voting for Hillary. Normally with how shitty this election year has been I would have voted Green Party and said fuck it. I actually read up on Stein though and that campaign is just dangerously bat-shit insane. This makes me feel better about my decision even more.

This seems to be one of those times where reading the comments isn't a bad thing. It seems like she's driving people to Clinton by doing this.

They made the decision that claiming a Clinton presidency would be more dangerous than a Trump presidency would net them more attention than vice versa, so that's the underlying thought process driving the Stein campaign's stance on Clinton v. Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom