• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monitor's Bounty - Halo 5's Newest Update (Custom Games Browser, Forge Mini-Games)

RyanW

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/monitor-s-bounty-preview

-Release date is this Thursday

-Grenade Launcher
-Sentinel Beam
-Custom Games Browser
-Forge Mini-Games(more info on that tomorrow)
-Observer Mode - All new spectator mode for competitive Halo
-New Sanhelios themed Forge canvas
-The ability to buy REQ Packs and gift them to friends
-Brand New Armor, Weapon Skins, and Assassinations
-Voice REQ Packs to change the announcer in Arena and Warzone to Buck, a Grunt, or Exuberant Witness

Check back with Waypoint tomorrow, Dec. 7, for a deeper look at the rest of Monitor's Bounty including the massive update to Forge, Canon Fodder, tweaks to Warzone, and some big changes to Arena Matchmaking Playlists!

monitorsbounty_infographic-ba193589b2ee4513b8133c8c2b319afc.jpg

Custom Game Browser

Observer Mode

Gifting REQ Packs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBt1jK2lhog

Can't wait to rock the Pilot helmet again next year. Brings back memories of Reach.

AND THE PRO PIPE IS BACK!

Can't wait for the remaining information tomorrow... and the release on Thursday! This is incredible!

Doesn't look like we'll be getting any more dev built maps. Kinda sucks but still a lot of good stuff in this update. Looking forward to what else they have to show us on Wednesday

This is now without a doubt the absolute best single version of Halo multiplayer. 343 has outdone themselves many times over with the post-launch support.

blamite

Yooooooooooooo gimme dat Mk V Delta. I will drop whatever it takes to get that thing. And Exuberant Witness aka 343's best original character. I have to admit I'm a liiiiiittle disappointed there are no new 343-developed maps, but with all the cool Forge stuff around that's not as big a deal as it'd be otherwise.

I'm really looking forward to the playlist need tomorrow, pleeeeease just add Oddball somewhere in there.

singhr1

So can someone explain to me the aiming issue that everyone is complaining about?

Is this something new or something since launch because once they allowed aim tweaking in a past update I've had no issue with the aiming.

Nope, Arena portion only.

I'll take what I can get, with the hope it's added later. Cheers

Fuck yes CQB!

Thank you Frank O'Connor!

I wonder if Halo 5 will have Scorpio support...

I would think, given the turnaround they've done w Halo 5 multi, that you'll be able to play it on Scorpio no problem. Why shoot themselves in the foot? I'd even wager that Halo 6 MP will in fact be a full-feature extension of H5's mechanics. They're doing great things now.

Top Bottom