• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch: Reflections comic out [Hanzo cake obsession and Roadhog's circumcision]

BiggNife

Is this the first time they've referenced that Tracer has a girlfriend?

That's pretty cool, honestly. Did not expect Blizzard to do that with their mascot character.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Oh, I didn't realize Tracer was actually a lesbian or bi. I always thought that was the internet-sphere just dreaming something up.

EDIT: Guess I wasn't alone.

So

Tracer has a girlfriend
Widowmaker still misses her husband
Genji and Zenyatta just sit around the temple
McCree and Sombra just get drunk at a Mexican bar
Torb has a wife/girlfriend and Reinhardt has... I can't tell if that's supposed to be his family or the family of that girl who's his sidekick in his comic
Ana and S76 just mope together
Pharah is having dinner with... someone older (maybe her father?)
Mercy is all alone in a medical tent
Reaper is looking forlorn at... I can't tell if it's a random family he's envious of, or given that they appear Hispanic, whether they're relatives or one of the couple is an ex-lover of his
Hanzo is a loser looking at cakes
Junkrat and Roadhog forever

I'm guessing it's Torbjorn in a Santa Claus costume.
Oh right, his holiday costume. Well that's adorable.
Is this the first time they've referenced that Tracer has a girlfriend?

That's pretty cool, honestly. Did not expect Blizzard to do that with their mascot character.
Blizzard's been pretty pro-diversity with OW so that's pretty cool. Cover character is a lesbian. And already in a relationship. Bold move Blizzard, I congratulate you!

Now I'm waiting for them to break the PharMercy ship, heh.

Widow misses her husband
Sombra just likes to get drunk at Mexican bars
Reaper longs for a real family
Junkrat and Roadhog just want to be bros

Maybe all the evil guys need a hug?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So

Tracer has a girlfriend
Torb has a wife/girlfriend and Reinhardt has... I can't tell if that's supposed to be his family or the family of that girl who's his sidekick in his comic
Reaper is looking forlorn at... I can't tell if it's a random family he's envious of, or given that they appear Hispanic, whether they're relatives or one of the couple is an ex-lover of his
Thought Reaper was creeping on Symmetra and her family. Since I think they showed every other character otherwise.

Tracer being gay made me laugh out loud, because Im sure there will be tons of artists drawing some fanarts as fast as they can for tumblr.

Widowmaker visiting her husband is interesting. Is she starting to regain control of herself?

DrArchon

I'd like to add to this that it looks like Genji wrote his letter to Mercy, seeing as she's holding what looks like the feather that he used to write it. Probably means nothing, but there you go.

Impressed that Tracer is confirmed Bi/Lesibian. I figured someone on the cast would be (either Pharah or Zarya), but not Tracer. I assumed she'd be forever alone without Blizzard confirming one way or another what her preferences are. Maybe I've been playing to many games made in Japan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hanzo knows the reason for the season
I'd like to add to this that it looks like Genji wrote his letter to Mercy, seeing as she's holding what looks like the feather that he used to write it. Probably means nothing, but there you go.

R
I
P
P
H
A
R
M
E
R
C
Y

Symphonic

Poor Widowtracer fans. :(

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HAVING DINNER WITH PHARAH?! THAT BETTER NOT BE A DATE!

elsa.jpg

So

Tracer has a girlfriend
You forgot Mei, DVA, and Zarya at the beginning.
Mei seems to be doing weather channel stuff, climatologist.
DVA acting in a new commercial or promo
Zarya doing... Something. Military related probably.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Hold on, Genji is writing a letter, and Mercy is reading one.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, BLIZZARD.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's Brigitte to the right of Rein

And the kids are probably neighborhood kids. And Torbjorn is probably making moves.

EndMerit

I do recall Blizzard specifically mentioning that few of the Overwatch heroes are canonically LGBT+ and that there'd be incoming content to confirm that. That's step 1 in delivering on that claim.
10-3.png

just look at this

look at how sad the skeleton man is

Look at this Garfield-like blob.

Top Bottom