• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, what games are you buying in January?

ar4757

All the games!

No but really the first few months are packed

January I'll get Yakuza 0 and Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Would have waited on KH possibly but I got the two games bundled for $76, too hard to pass up. Thanks Best Buy GCU and Visa Checkout

Nothing. I want Resident Evil 7, but I bought too many games during the Steam BF sale and then bought more during the Winter sale so I will be busy for awhile.

DMONKUMA

I gonna wait out on Kingdom Hearts 2.8 but......Gravity Rush 2, Resident Evil 7, Yakuza 0, and Tales of Beseria.

Squire

Banned
Probably GR2. I haven't even played the demo yet, but I figure the closer to the actual release that I play it, the better. Haven't watched the anime either.

I still think Yakuza 0 (which should be in the OP) looks really good and I want to check it out eventually.

I love RE and 7 seems cool.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Resident Evil 7
Yakuza 0

are on lock (thanks to that best buy visa checkout deal)

who knows what else may or may not hit digitally though

hydruxo

Gravity Rush 2 is the only one coming out next month I'm interested in, but I'm just going to hold off. Too many games I want to catch up on. I'm gonna chalk up January to a backlog month before Horizon, For Honor, ME Andromeda, etc. come out.

Is Night in the Woods still coming out in January? I swore I saw that they announced a release date but I'm not seeing one now.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
2Wh5y4A.jpg

Resident Evil 7. Trying to debate if the Deluxe from Gamestop will be a better route than the normal at Best Buy, and purchase the season pass later.

Edit: If that entire Kingdom Hearts collection is in January, that'll be a for sure gain.

18-Volt

December has been very boring for me so I'm planning to get every big release.

Yakuza 0
Dragon Quest VIII
Gravity Rush 2
Atelier Shallie Plus
Tales of Berseria
Kingdom Hearts DDDHD
Resident Evil 7 (that if Capcom won't announce it for Switch in two weeks)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
RE7 and Gravity Rush are locks, but maybe Yakuza 0 as well. Supposedly it's a good entrypoint to the series. I do plan on playing FF XV before any of these though.

ChrisDM

Yakuza 0! Hoping I can beat FFXV and Pokemon Moon before then though... :(

Hoping to buy either way to support more Yakuza! This'll be my first one though (aside from trying almost every title for an hour or so).

Zalman

I'm interested in Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Dragon Quest VIII and Tales of Berseria. I likely won't get them all in January though.

kunonabi

Dragon Quest VIII for me. Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2 will come later when they go on sale on PSN. I'm getting the Japanese version of Berseria so I'll get it whenever I get some free cash.

Top Bottom