• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spanish pizza franchise Telepizza introduces Kit Kat pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulapik

C4ECyVbWYAEg-cM.jpg

...I don't know what to say.

https://twitter.com/telepizza_es/status/828928671830405123

Jackpot

Banned
Looks nice, but GoodFellas do a chocolate pizza in the UK and it tastes like low quality pain au chocolat.

VAD

I loved Telepizza back in day. They put mustard on their pies and it was delicious. It's a shame they had to move out of my country. This choclocate pizza looks good also.

Rocketz

Ohh I was thinking something different when I read the title. This seems fine. Don't know about the chocolate pond in the middle though. Just give me a dipping cup on the side.

I wanna try it. Cicis had pretty rad dessert pizza a long time ago. I dunno about now since I haven't eaten there since I was 12.

I really hate that Telepizza is the only one that delivers to town. No Domino's, Pizza Hut disappeared a long time ago and all the good non franchise pizza parlours are in the city.

It's shit, but sometimes it's the only thing available unless you want to drive.

PS: I suppose that in a few days they will begin advertising the heart shaped pizzas for Valentine's.

Patrick S.

Banned
You mean Ristorante Pizza? I haven't actually tried that yet, no. I don't get Supermarket pizza often so it's never crossed my mind.

Yeah, those. I like them a lot. Those and the ones from a brand called Wagner are like the default frozen pizzas here in Germany.

Edit: didn't know Wagner is a Nestlé brand :O

Chicago Town pizza is always disappointingly bad to me. I've yet to find a supermarket pizza I really like.

Even the takeaway style ones with the rising crust? Those are my favourite frozen pizza, i'd probably rank it above most of what dominos have as well and it's 1/4 the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom