• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official: NieR Automata releasing on Steam March 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/NieRGame/status/837437370903339008

NieR: Automata‏ @NieRGame
NieR: Automata is coming to PC on 17th March, 2017. Pre-purchase details to come tomorrow! #NieR
#NieRAutomata

Available for Preorder:

Also at this time:
Apparently if there's no price for your country there
https://steamdb.info/app/524220/

Then it's locked.

Press Release:
Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the upcoming highly anticipated Action-RPG, NieR: Automata™ will be available on STEAM globally from 17th March 2017.

Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2, and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia abandoned by mankind and overrun by powerful mechanoids.

Those who pre-purchase the STEAM Day One edition now will receive an exclusive ‘Valve Character Accessory', as well as other Day One Edition DLC bonus content including; Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin. To pre-purchase now, visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/524220/

NieR: Automata will be available for the PlayStation®4 on the 10th March, and on STEAM globally from the 17th March 2017. For more information, visit: http://nierautomata.com

ewqfJDNiNier_Steam_D1_Beauty_795_780_KR.jpg

System Requirements: http://support.jp.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=13421&la=0&kid=76161&ret=faqtop&c=4&sc=0

<Required operating environment >
· OS: Windows® 7 64-bit, Windows® 8.1 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit
* 32-bit OS does not work.
· CPU: Intel® Core &#8482; i3 2100 or more
· AMD A 8 - 6500 or more · Main memory: 4 GB or more free space
· Hard disk / SSD: 50 GB or more free space
· graphics card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770 VRAM 2 GB or more AMD Radeon &#8482; R9 270X VRAM 2GB or more
sound card: DirectX® 11 support
and communication environment: Broadband or more
, screen resolution: 1280X720
- DirectX®: DirectX® 11
- other: mouse, keyboard, game pad (XInput only)

<The recommended operating environment>
&#12288;1 64 bit, Windows® 10 64 bit * It does not operate on 32 bit OS.
· CPU: Intel® Core &#8482; i5 4670 or more
· AMD A 10 - 7850 K or more · Main memory: 8 GB or more free space
· Hard disk / SSD: 50 GB or more free space
· graphics card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980 VRAM 4 GB or more AMD Radeon &#8482; R9 380X VRAM 4GB or more
sound card: DirectX® 11 support
and communication environment: Broadband or more
&#8226; screen resolution: 1920X1080
- DirectX®: DirectX® 11
- other: mouse, keyboard, game pad (XInput only)

aravuus

"Most likely". Lol. What a confusing release.

Well, I've got at least Torment and BOTW to keep me occupied until then, I'm not in a hurry.

Square Enix continues to make incredibly strange decisions. At least I'll be able to get it on steam, but boy I don't see it selling well with zero advertising :\

On a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 being a guarantee, where does "most likely" stand?

In any case, SE/Sony/whoever are doing a real crappy job with the PC release.

Lime

Should be enough time to finish it before Mass Effect Andromeda, but I might just wait for mods

TP

Uploaded and removed this close to release

How much is Sony paying them to keep this quiet

"Square Enix, you dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten company, or you're gonna be sorry! Maybe I'll rip your games out, one-by-one! Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can one company with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch?! Huh!? Oh, Steam! I love you, Steam! Come over here and give SE a big sloppy kiss, Steam! Now pull your head out of your goddamn ass and START FUCKING GIVING A RELEASE DATE!!"

Adnor

Banned
Please S-E sell this game on GMG too or be decent with the regional prices.

All your US$60 games are US$71 here and it makes no sense.

"Square Enix, you dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten company, or you're gonna be sorry! Maybe I'll rip your games out, one-by-one! Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can one company with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch?! Huh!? Oh, Steam! I love you, Steam! Come over here and give SE a big sloppy kiss, Steam! Now pull your head out of your goddamn ass and START FUCKING GIVING A RELEASE DATE!!"

That was the best thing to come out of this situation.

Ogawa-san

I wish I could say this endless shitting of SE (the dev, not the publisher) on the PC crowd would eventually catch up to them, but hell if I'm boycotting Nier :|

I'll buy this stupid goddamn game with extreme prejudice on the 17th, you stupid fucks. I hope you choke on my (digital) money.

Preorder exclusives for something unavailable to preorder?
At this rate it's going to be a 15min preorder window.

this is going to be a painful wait considering I will literally own the PS4 version because the black box edition is on its way to my house, but I have a GTX 1080 and a 4K TV, so I'm going to wait and play this on the PC

blamite

That valves is amazing.
A+, well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom