• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donna Brazile finally admits giving debate questions to Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

She was fucking stupid for doing it and especially with that question. But we've all moved on from it. It's over and done with.

royalan

She admitted this when it came out last year.

This is old news, and it's just as stupid now as it was then.

Donna was dumb for doing it, and anybody who thinks Hillary needed help answering a Flint question is even dumber.

Ogodei

Stupid of her to admit it at this point, Trump's just going to use it to sow discord with the Bernie-or-Busters.

GutsOfThor

Right wingers have been posting this all over social media.

They're looking for anything to distract from the complete and utter failure their boys' presidency has been so far lol.

Chumly

The most infuriating part of it is that Hillary didn't even fucking need to get the inside scoop on those questions. She would have already had shit prepared. She didn't even need the fucking help and Donna gave it unsolicited. It became a needless distraction

royalan

She expanded and on and expressed regrets in a new statement. May not be interesting to you, but it's not too hard to read the link in the OP.

I read the link in the OP, thanks.

Donna already did all this months ago.

I don't see the logic in reopening old wounds. When I say this is fucking stupid I'm including Donna in that.

ItIsOkBro

The most infuriating part of it is that Hillary didn't even fucking need to get the inside scoop on those questions. She would have already had shit prepared. She didn't even need the fucking help and Donna gave it unsolicited. It became a needless distraction
the clinton campaign: one unforced error after another

cheezcake

I read the link in the OP, thanks.

Donna already did all this months ago.

I don't see the logic in reopening old wounds. When I say this is fucking stupid I'm including Donna in that.

Article claims
Brazile, while insisting no one at CNN shared the questions in advance, refused to confirm her role in the mess.

Last October, Brazile said only that she would not “verify, deny, confirm or even try to make sense out of stolen emails that were hacked.”

I didn't follow this, a source would be good in case the article is wrong here.

legacyzero

Banned
A day late, and an election short.

Stay losing, Donna. DWS was worst IMO.

New DNC lead better learn from 2016, pay attention to progressives and Bernie-crats, or he'll stay losing too.

I'm a bernie bro, but Hillary is no slouch. She has been taking care of herself politically longer than many gaffers have been alive. Democrats always gotta snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, though.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yet another point on the "Bernie would have won" score card, and yet another reason to think: fuuuuuuuck the DNC.

Yeah, it's not like Clinton went to Flint several times or anything.

royalan

Yet another point on the "Bernie would have won" score card, and yet another reason to think: fuuuuuuuck the DNC.

How, exactly?

Hillary Clinton FLEW to Flint and held an open meeting with its mayor back when no Republican was even thinking about Flint and Sanders had only released a statement.

But whew boy! Thank god Donna sent her that question!

Arkeband

Banned
She expanded and on and expressed regrets in a new statement. May not be interesting to you, but it's not too hard to read the link in the OP.

But the headline of the article (and OP's commentary) treats it as if it's the first time she has acknowledged it. So my comment is calling out the clickbait headline and also OP regurgitating it for whatever reason.

legacyzero

Banned

It's ok man. I'll agree with you while the responses below me continue to sit in denial for God knows why, Even though the tangible evidence just keeps ROoooollin in. And in the bigger scope of things, Of course Hillary should have a coherent answer about Flint. It's just a shame she didn't have any policy substance when it mattered.

How, exactly?

Hillary Clinton FLEW to Flint and held an open meeting with its mayor back when no Republican was even thinking about Flint and Sanders had only released a statement.

But whew boy! Thank god Donna sent her that question!

The primary that never ends.

Yes Donna is an idiot but in the scope of whats going on right now, this feels wildly unimportant.
Retrospect is always important. I've said that continuously on this board, and I will continue to. Plug your ears if you want, but the truth of the matter just isn't going to go away.

You've paid zero attention to Perez's work so far then eh?

You've paid zero attention to why Progressives didn't want him eh?

Dude is a corporate shill who supported TPP. Should we continue?

Its not like she hasnt been virtually ghost since she lost the election.
There was a majority Black march of Nissan factory union workers in Mississippi at the beginning of this month and "Yaaas Queen" was nowhere to be seen. Thats the way she treats the voting base that won her the primary?

It's ok man. I'll agree with you while the responses below me continue to sit in denial for God knows why, Even though the tangible evidence just keeps ROoooollin in. And in the bigger scope of things, Of course Hillary should have a coherent answer about Flint. It's just a shame she didn't have any policy substance when it mattered.

Surely you can't be ridiculous enough to claim that because her ads her not policy based that that correlates to she had no substantive policies.

Also summarize youtube videos instead of just dropping them like they're win cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom