• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inti Creates working on 2 unannounced projects

-"We have two big projects coming up: the first we're aiming to announce early Summer – the second will be closer to the end of the year."

"-We're really hoping that there's something we can show you this year, but we'll see. The one I'm teasing is this new IP that we're working on that we think when people see it they'll think, ”Oh yea, THAT'S an Inti Creates game."

-Gal Gun: "The game has currently sold 4 times as much as we had originally projected."

Interview

I hope they consider to port Gunvolt 1 & 2 to Switch and they are working on
a new Mega Man game.

I know everyone's probably joking, but I'd love a Mighty No. 9 sequel. That game was so close to being great. I think a second take at it could turn out to be something special, as long as they aren't rushed.

Slermy

I know everyone's probably joking, but I'd love a Mighty No. 9 sequel. That game was so close to being great. I think a second take at it could turn out to be something special, as long as they aren't rushed.

They need to finish the Vita and 3ds ports first for backers before they work on a sequel.

Berordn

MegaMan ZX3. Stupid cliffhanger from the second game...

Yes, please. ZX was fun and ZXa was slowly inching toward greatness, but then they just went and dropped the whole thing.

Realistically I'm just expecting Gunvolt 3rd: Now with more Shovel Knight crossover.

Foffy

Banned
Man, Inti is busy, huh?

They're working on two Bloodstained games (the main game and 2D pixel prequel). I expect/hope the prequel game to drop this year.

KCaTWxy.png

Still waiting

Inti still getting that work these days is always good news. Blaster Master Zero is ace, so I wouldn't mind seeing them on another longtime IP, and Gunvolt shows that they can stil make great original action platformers, too.

Dremark

Banned

In all seriousness I'd *love* for them to make Mighty Number 10 next. The first one and how much of a dumpster fire PR nightmare it became was one of the most entertaining stories to follow in the gaming industry.

It went from being a beloved heavily fan backed project into a hated disaster with new issues at every turn. Maybe a sequel could turn it around and start hated but become loved.

I'll take Mega Man X9/Zero 5/ZX3.

And isn't Blaster Master Zero supposed to get some DLC? There was a video with Gunvolt as the main character.

PsionBolt

Two new games to announce this year, and one of them is a new IP? How exciting.

I couldn't say no to Gunvolt 3 (ie, a sequel to GOTY 2016), but a new IP is always interesting too. Inti have proven with each new series they've worked on that "2D action" isn't just one genre, and I'm positive they can extend that even further if they try.

WarRock

"-We’re really hoping that there’s something we can show you this year, but we’ll see. The one I’m teasing is this new IP that we’re working on that we think when people see it they’ll think, “Oh yea, THAT’S an Inti Creates game.”
I am excited o:

Inti is great.

Top Bottom