• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ivW8RIy.jpg

https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/04/humble-thq-nordic-playstation-bundle-available-today/
Should be live in an hour

For $1 or more, you get:
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)
Red Faction (PS4)
Super Dungeon Bros. (PS4)
Deponia (PS4)
ArcaniA: The Complete Tale (PS4)

If you ”beat the average" price for the bundle, you'll get all the above plus:
Legend of Kay Anniversary (select either PS3 or PS4)
Battle Worlds Kronos (PS4)
Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS4)

Pay $15 or more to get everything above plus:
MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3)
Darksiders (PS3)
Darksiders II (PS3)
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore (PS4)
Darksiders Warmastered (PS4)
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition (PS4)

The bundle will feature over $334 worth of games from THQ Nordic. Some are for PS3 and some are for PS4 (SIEA PSN regions only). Like all Humble Bundles, it's a brief offering, and will only be available from 11:00am PT on April 4, 2017 until 11:00am PT on April 18, 2017.

Not only are a bunch of great games up for grabs, but the bundle also supports Hand in Hand International, a charity that nurtures grassroots entrepreneurship to fight poverty in over 14 countries (and counting).

If you're in a region that is not supported, you can easily make a US based PSN account here: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/reg/account/create-account!input.action
You may have to use a VPN to buy it on humble bundle if they geoblocked it.

MOD NOTE:
ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

Camjo-Z

Damn, that's quite the deal. Not interested in the $15+ tier games but I'll definitely beat the average.

TI82

Banned
Wow, totally in for that BTA I love destroy all humans. Have all the Darksiders on PC so that's whatever

Taker34

Banned
Wow! Incredible deal! Absolutely worth it just for Arcania. I have a soft spot for crappy RPGs and this should be quite entertaining.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thats pretty nice - good to see Sony/Nintendo allowing Humble Bundles.

Edit:

Wait the OG Red Faction is on PS4 ? When did that happen ?

Does anyone know if that MX game is any good

Like I'm assuming it isn't based on all the times I've tried looking into whatever ones they've brought to PS4

But I used to play THQ MX games on PS2 like....exclusively. Lol. Seems like everything else they went more sim than arcade

Catvoca

Banned
Definitely in for Destroy all humans 1 and 2. Not sure if the Darksiders games are worth the extra money. I tried the first one before and I don't remember liking it too much.

Chesskid1

Banned
i remember playing the first 5 hours of darksiders but the art was so awful i had to quit, even though i was enjoying it.

will definitely give it another try.

Rodin

Would've bought the 1$ tier for Arcania Complete if it was in EU too, but oh well. Will buy it on Steam.

Top Bottom