• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official T-Shirt finally reveals what mask from Crash Bandicoot Says (and more news!)

Aku Aku's catchphrase has an official spelling now, and it's "Oodibigah".

2ed5b4e885.png

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/changes-mens-graphic-print-t-shirt?ID=4626604&CategoryID=30423

This seems to be part of a roll out of Crash merchandise as we get closer to release, with Activision finally using their newly filed Crash product trademarks. Some of the shirts are kind of... "uninspired" let's say, but some of the stuff is genuinely cool.

These next few appear to mostly be products by a company called Numskull.

C-5KQZoXkAIC-nm.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/videojuegosgame/status/860179214963806208

RUBBER_ROAD_product.jpg

This is a limited edition Pin set that will run for £19.99.

And finally, and perhaps most excitingly, they changed the horrible boxart they've been using up until now. Thanks to Walmart Canada, we've gotten a look at what is presumably the final box art for N. Sane Trilogy.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
I've always spelt it as 'boobodogah '

I refuse to believe there's no B at the beginning. Fake News

Roo

The box art is a million times better than the one we had since the reveal.
Love how it capsulates all of the game's overall themes.

Thanks for sharing!

That's a great box art! I'm so glad Crash is back and the trilogy is looking good.

I always thought the phrase was something like that. Never understood why people heard "ooga booga".

I MUST have those crate mugs!

Tapejara

Damn, why is the cheapest international shipping method for the Macy's Crash shirt $36? Hope a Canadian retailer picks it up. I need that Crash Crate mug too!

Loving the new box art as well!

PaulloDEC

Wait, "oodiBIGah"? Can't say I've ever heard an "i" sound in there.

I love that new box art, though. Really fun design.

At the risk of descending into self-parody though, I'm gonna go ahead and tweak those colours a little:

I MUST have those crate mugs!

They look like they might be kinda uncomfortable to drink out of, but I still sorta want one!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The real question is what the mask says when damaged.

It sounds like Partyatfrankshouse really fast.

Actually? I coulda sworn I read on GAF that someone confirmed the line is "OOGA BOOGA" but it's read so fast that it sounds like gibberish.

Need that badge set. Hope it's available in the UK.

Anyone know if that Macy's shirt is available any time soon? In the US until next friday so would totally pick one up.

tr00per

Damn... Always thought it was hoobidigah. Good news about the merch and boxart. That Aku Aku key chain looks tempting.

Thanks OP

TheOGB

Banned
An old friend of mine used to jokingly suggest it was "woodpeckah" or "whooping cough"

Seeing it written out like that suddenly makes perfect sense though. That first "i" is almost silent; at least, you don't pronounce that syllable.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm always going to say rutabaga

Top Bottom