• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany's 'Friday'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSOMba1UdM

And I am not talking about the movies.
Though she seems to be more of a disgusting person selling over priced beauty products to teens, clickbait garbage and other crappy stuff that is some how normal on Youtube. Good to see this negative reaction.

This is the top 10 of most disliked videos on Youtube so far:

1: Justin Bieber – Baby ft. Ludacris (7,61M)
2: Official Call of Duty – Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer (3,53M)
3: PewDiePie – Can this video get 1 million dislikes? (2,97M)
4: Rebecca Black – Friday (2,61M)
5: Aruan Felix – CORTANDO O BOTAO DO YOUTUBE (2,31M)
6: Psy – Gangnam Style (1,76M)
7: Jacob Sartorious – Sweatshirt (1,67M)
8: Bibi H – How it is ( wap bap ... ) (1,43M)
9: Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (1,37M)
10: Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (1,32M)

Auctopus

I've never heard of her, a little context? The song's pretty simple (the piano straight-up stolen from something else) but I'm assuming she's done something else to deserve the dislikes?

Greddleok

At least Friday was done by some innocent teenager thinking it was a great idea. This seems manufactured by committee to the absolute max.

I've never heard of her, a little context? The song's pretty simple (the piano straight-up stolen from something else) but I'm assuming she's done something else to deserve the dislikes?

Don't know if she is the biggest, but one of the biggest German youtubers. She was primarily a beauty channel, but if I look know, it looks like all kinds of garbage channel.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I was thinking about making a thread for this but couldn't decide if it's interesting enough to GAF, now I don't need to anymore :D

I'm not sure if I ever listened to a song with stupider lines than this.

cyba89

I met a guy, who knows my name,
he also told me his,
and if we want to have some fun,
well that's just how it is.

kabel

THANK YOU so much for your support ! Unbelievable 😳💜
(All links & information in the descriptionbox)

6d14a0d982ea08be4dadea7733ffac88_texas-rangers-playoff-schedule-everything-is-fine-meme_1280-720.jpeg

Daedardus

I mean, it's a pretty generic and awful song, but what is so especially bad about this? There's probably a million songs out there that are even worse. I guess it's because of all the stuff she's doing on the side? Can someone write a summary about that. Clickbait isn't surprising seeing as it is Youtube.

Kinyou

He may be wrong about that kind of thing being german, but he's not wrong about the rest. This is obviously not a good song by any stretch, but responding with such pure hatred isn't really a good look either.
I mean true, it's dumb that people get this engaged but as long as it's just youtube dislikes and some mocking it should be fine. It's the kind of the risk you take when you put yourself on a platform, and not like she's someone naive who just discovered YouTube

Cristiano Ronaldo Bibi: "It is because I'm handsome, rich and a great Youtuber, because I am envied. I have no other explanation."

I mean, it's a pretty generic and awful song, but what is so especially bad about this? There's probably a million songs out there that are even worse. I guess it's because of all the stuff she's doing on the side? Can someone write a summary about that. Clickbait isn't surprising seeing as it is Youtube.

Yeah, the accompaniment sounds familiar to the point that I'm 90% sure it's plagiarised, but otherwise it's just generic. Not eminently hateable by any stretch.

Why did cod get so many dislikes that year again?

Also damn Bieber was so wack when he started out and now he puts out some great hits

oti

Banned

The last time I heard her name was about how she was trying to sell her young viewers super expensive watches or something without disclosing it.

She is a really bad singer tho?

There is a reason most mediocre singers use autotune

Sure, but I find it kinda hard to hate someone personally because they're not overly talented, or because someone else gave them a shot. It's like daytime soap operas - they exist, they're probably shit - but can I really bring myself to care?

I skipped through that young lady's new video and she seems to be a good sport about it, good for her.

Most of the stuff we're sending to the ESC every year is just as bad. I'd still rather listen to this than Revolverheld for example *shudder*

rjc571

Banned
That didn't seem as offensively bad as Friday or Beebs

EDIT: Just checked out number 7.... WHAT THE FUCK BLARRGGGGH

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I was kind of hoping this was a Germake remake of the Friday movies. That would have been something to see. Who would play German Debo?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Though she seems to be more of a disgusting person selling over priced beauty products to teens, clickbait garbage and other crappy stuff that is some how normal on Youtube.
So... Somebody in the makeup business?

Top Bottom