• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida teen pretends to be anime character, chases girl, gets arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wspa.com/2017/05/12/teen-pretends-to-be-anime-character-chases-girl-gets-arrested/

PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An 18-year-old is facing misdemeanor charges after the Pasco County sheriff says he and his friend terrorized a little girl.

Sheriff Chris Nocco said video shows Drew Bretnall and another teenager chasing the 9-year-old child as she walked home from school.

He said Bretnall recorded the incident on his phone. Bretnall told deputies he and his friend were recreating a Japanese anime character as the one teen charged after her.
“They scared this little girl to death. She thought there was clear and imminent danger to herself. They scared her to death,” said the sheriff in a press conference Thursday.

animae-suspect-inside.jpg

Its been awhile since I have experienced some serious cringe.

Jesus Christ.

Hit me with a waifu body-pillow if old

cameron

“We got 18-year-olds that are leaving to go off to college, 18-year-olds starting their careers, 18-year-olds sacrificing their lives, going overseas to defend our liberty and what America stands for. Then you got this moron standing out there creating a Japanese anime whatever its called,” said the sheriff.
lol

Freakin' Pasco county. Only weird shit comes from that county.

Surely those idiots had to have known chasing a little girl would cause onlookers to call the police faster than you can say uguu~

Volimar

Wow, that looks like he could be EviLore's kid.

I mean not even in a weird anime guy does something weird let's connect it to EviLore for laugh kind of a way. The resemblance...

"Floridan anime fans endanger little girl"

Gross, but expected.

”We got 18-year-olds that are leaving to go off to college, 18-year-olds starting their careers, 18-year-olds sacrificing their lives, going overseas to defend our liberty and what America stands for. Then you got this moron standing out there creating a Japanese anime whatever its called," said the sheriff.
Godamn

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
“We got 18-year-olds that are leaving to go off to college, 18-year-olds starting their careers, 18-year-olds sacrificing their lives, going overseas to defend our liberty and what America stands for. Then you got this moron standing out there creating a Japanese anime whatever its called,” said the sheriff.
absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

“We got 18-year-olds that are leaving to go off to college, 18-year-olds starting their careers, 18-year-olds sacrificing their lives, going overseas to defend our liberty and what America stands for. Then you got this moron standing out there creating a Japanese anime whatever its called,” said Miyazaki.

Damn, from the thread title, I assumed it would be guy chasing after another girl for her affections, but a little girl.... Yikes!

“We got 18-year-olds that are leaving to go off to college, 18-year-olds starting their careers, 18-year-olds sacrificing their lives, going overseas to defend our liberty and what America stands for. Then you got this moron standing out there creating a Japanese anime whatever its called,” said the sheriff."

lol

devastating.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
"and we've got this moron, recreating a Japanese emani or whatever it's called"

I love Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom