• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Chanser

61txNy3YQjL.jpg

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
It's a compilation of Famicom and Super Famicom games based on Jump heroes.

I'm aware; I'm bilingual in Japanese. I was just bemused that they're kind of taking a kitchen sink approach to that particular compilation. Color me ignorant if there actually were some legitimately classic games based on Jump licenses that are worth rereleasing; I've just never been under the impression from what I've read on places like 2chan that Dragon Power is particularly beloved in any capacity over there to merit such treatment.

(EDIT: Apparently I had a brain fart and couldn't tell for once in my life which bloody Pepsiman was being replied to. CARRY ON!)

Takao

Banned
If what I see in the upper left corner of this box art is what I think it is, I don't want to live in a world where someone saw fit to actually rerelease Dragon Power in any capacity.

The Japanese release of Dragon Ball Origins 2 also included Dragon Power, or as it's known in Japan, Dragon Ball: The Mystery of Shenlong.

Top Bottom