• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everyone on my train is coughing and sneezing

J4g3r

Seems somewhat familiar.

10-bus.png

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I always remember that one scene in the movie Outbreak when everyone infects each other in a movie theater...

As a daily train user, this is my ultimate annoyance.

I tend to turn my headphones up a notch higher and stare out of the window in blissful ignorance.

Edit: But it's also Hayfever season so I'm probably joining in now too.

This would get my goat more than the coughing and sneexing.

Haha! I try to keep it low - I always think people might judge me on my music choices.

They are for the use of the sick people. It stops their germs leaving, but doesn't stop stuff getting in.

I keep seeing people with this in London (I presume that they're tourists)... Didn't realise this.

I genuinely thought it was from germaphobes...

Leynos

Haha! I try to keep it low - I always think people might judge me on my music choices.

I keep seeing people with this in London (I presume that they're tourists)... Didn't realise this.

I genuinely thought it was from germaphobes...

That's exactly who use them. Unless it is something like an N95 respirator that has been fitted to the person, those flimsy masks are more for the psychological wellbeing of the individual.

Top Bottom