• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The president of the United States is now under criminal investigation"

I'm not all that excited about the idea of Pence moving on up, but if this results in something significant then it will be a major statement about the Republican party and the decision making skills of the people who supported him, which at the very least could be used as ammo to change some minds next election. The pendulum could swing back hard. It's the best I can hope for. And I guess a driver going in the wrong direction is better than one crashing into a tree, so there's that.

Fuck 'em up, dudes.

Pence would be a lame duck till 2020. And that's assuming he doesn't get implicated in all this. We know he was lying back when he said that he didn't know about Flynn's correspondence.

eubWvto.png

UH OH.

Did you catch the one where he went off on some random person and called them a troll in the comments

Those are usually similarly named parody accounts that respond back. No checkmark, not the real deal.

It’s funny because back before he ran Trump used to respond to random people on Twitter.

NYR

I have zero faith in the American justice system, nothing will happen because of this due to lack of evidence, Trump will be president now until 2020.

So what is your message here?

Have you not seen Lethal Weapon II before? Check it out, great film.

Also, it was my subtle hope someone with elite GFX skills could replace Danny Glover's face with Mueller, and the corrupt as fuck villain citing he is above the law, with Trump.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If Trump was ever called to testify would it be open? I must admit watching Comey and Sessions made me super interested in how Trump would handle it, though I can imagine he will likely be advised to not say a word.

johnsmith

remember me
If Trump was ever called to testify would it be open? I must admit watching Comey and Sessions made me super interested in how Trump would handle it, though I can imagine he will likely be advised to not say a word.

No, Trump hates attention

The end of the video sums it all up for me; even if they find that he committed obstruction of justice the house still has to be the one to impeach him.

We're stuck with Trump until 2018, and that's the best case scenario.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
I have zero faith in the American justice system, nothing will happen because of this due to lack of evidence, Trump will be president now until 2020.

Tons of evidence

Literally being investigated by the American justice system as you write your hollow, dishonest words

Hmmmmmmmmm

robochimp

This whole thing is going to pretty much be happening outside of the justice system. Trump's fate is solely in the hands of congress. Trump could pardon any of his associates.

Lo-Volt

Man, that NBC segment is really unflattering. They read out Trump's new Twitter deflection and then go "well that's that about that" and quickly mention that Hillary Clinton was cleared in the FBI investigation last year. Trump calls it a witch hunt? Here's a Republican on the Hill saying otherwise. BYE

DrSlek

Should have never ran for president. Could have just lived the rest of your years filthy rich in your golden tower.

But then he would never have been able to stick it to Seth Meyers for this roast at the White House Correspondents Dinner way back in 2012. We all know that's the real reason Trump entered the race. His thin skin wouldn't allow those insults to his ego to go unanswered.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This whole thing is going to pretty much be happening outside of the justice system. Trump's fate is solely in the hands of congress. Trump could pardon any of his associates.

What can happen when he is out of office and, say, a democrat is in, can he not be tried? I remember people calling for Bush/Obama etc to faces charges after being out of office.

Lil Marco

Banned
What can happen when he is out of office and, say, a democrat is in, can he not be tried? I remember people calling for Bush/Obama etc to faces charges after being out of office.

IIRC Bush was charged in international court for war crimes (Iraq invasion) but the US is above the law basically so he never bothered.

Top Bottom