• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFBay GAF Meetup: 07/15/17

v1lla21

When: Saturday, July 15, 2017 @3pm

Where: Coin-Op Game Room in San Francisco
Address: 508 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94107

Why so short notice?
We've actually been trying to set up a meetup for BayGAF for awhile now. This was supposed to go up a couple of days ago but I forgot to make this thread. Don't worry we already got a good amount of people going!

So what is we doing?
The plan is to meetup at Coin-op and chill. Plans should go kick up from there but in the meanwhile I've set up a Discord server so we can plan ahead.

Discord server?
Yoooooooomp, we gots it. Quote to reveal the link.

Again, I apologize about the short notice thread!

Don't forget to check out the community thread:
SF BayGaf
Attendees:

Going:
V1lla21
Xenorevlis
Gazele
Midramble
AcridMeat
Zeyphersan
Hateradio
Beardychan

Maybe:
Hp_wuvcraft
Soma

Soma

dang i get off work at 4pm so i'll be a bit late depending on how late you guys are staying there

v1lla21

Nah I'm coming from San Jose and might stop at illusive comics for the Rick mobile. Lol. Anyone in San Jose that wants to go but no ride lmk. I got space for 3.
Oh shit Yeah forgot about traffic.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Nah I'm coming from San Jose and might stop at illusive comics for the Rick mobile. lol. Anyone in San Jose that wants to go but no ride lmk. I got space for 3 2.
Oh shit Yeah forgot about traffic.
Fixed: You now have two spots. 😂

I plan to go. :]

Nah I'm coming from San Jose and might stop at illusive comics for the Rick mobile.

You have to be there early if you want anything good. They usually limit you to two items and the lines are insanely slow. My suggestion is to get there a good 2-3 hours before they are set to open.

As for the meetup I'll be there.

v1lla21

Cool beans, updated the thread with attendees.
Yeah, we do have a surprising amount of people in the southbay though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Gonna just bump this for visibility in case anyone missed it.

I've got the discord app but I'll be easy to find, may not get there early after all though.

M52B28

Banned
I won't be able to make the meeting - too much stuff is going down right now. I hope you all have a good time.

I think I met Xenorelvis at the PS Experience conference back in 2015 - the name is suspiciously familiar.

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
So from my understanding black bark soon

Sorry I had to dip early, had a lot of fun.

Black bark for sure. Sounds sooo goooood. Lol.

Yes. I'm down anytime.

Untitled+design+%284%29.png

Top Bottom