• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CREW and NSA To Publically Release Mar-A-Lago Visitor Logs

DE8Qqq5XsAApmMu.jpg

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/886945984550490114

Trump just quitting out of frustration has to happen sooner rather than later at this point right?

Sephzilla

Are people expecting something big to come from this? I don't seem to be understanding the magnitude of it.

edit - ah, more about transparency. got it. OPs "Trump just quitting out of frustration" line made me wonder if it was supposed to be more

DonShula

They'll fuck this up too. They'll scrub the logs for nefarious persons but then just CTRL-V them on to a hidden spreadsheet or something.

Are people expecting something big to come from this? I don't seem to be understanding the magnitude of it.

I think people just want some transparency dude. The president operates in the White House for a reason. If he just goes and hides in his ugly ass resort-fortress thats privately owned, the people have no idea who or what he is doing/seeing, and that isn't okay. Sure, he could he doing nothing the whole time, but the people deserve to know that just as much as they deserve to know if he's seeing foriegn diplomats/industry heads secretly.

I think this more has to do with his general corruption than the russian link. He has been having guests from all over stay and grease his wheels there. Like if a bunch of representatives from a foriegn nation stay there for two weeks and blow thousands and then the next couple days he announces legislation or a policy that is pro-xnation, then its important info.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
After the Nixon tapes no failure of common sense implication avoidance would surprise me.

"No R Kelly you don't need to sign the log and we have our own cameras"

Top Bottom