• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sky (thatgamecompany, Journey spiritual successor). iOS timed exclusive. Stop whining

Jigolo

Announced at Apple event

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX3QP7yX_IA

23lT0Vz.png

AOCLXKH.png

Out Winter for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV

Wedzi

Banned
Did I hear him say that the game is exclusive to Apple devices at the end?

Edit: I guess I did lol. Hopefully this makes it's way to other platforms at some point. They didn't mention anything about what resolution Sky was running at on the new Apple TV did they?

iFirez

Holy shit it actually is Apple (iOS) exclusive -- WTF? I love ThatGameCompany but since when were Apple napping exclusives? Sony why did you let them go?

finalflame

Exclusive to iOS..this is the darkest timeline. The game looks amazing, but I don't want to play it on my phone and don't want to buy an Apple TV. Fuck.

Servbot24

Banned
Looks alright... not quite convinced though. Journey was a game I'll remember forever; it takes a lot to live up to that.

Wiped89

Will they get sued by Sky for the name? (BSkyB)

Sky sued Microsoft and won. Microsoft OneDrive used to be called SkyDrive.

Holy shit it actually is Apple (iOS) exclusive -- WTF? I love ThatGameCompany but since when were Apple napping exclusives? Sony why did you let them go?
Sony wanted to cut slack and tgc wanted to put their games where more people could play them.

Top Bottom