• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Championship Series 2017

xam3l

fprFxhX.png

Dejavu?

jem0208

cool I have no idea about the teams or anything in this, but it's still pretty fun to watch
Yeah, I'm not recognizing any of the names but shohld still be good.

Interested to see how different the game looks when played by EU players rather than US.

I was watching earlier, the setup looked good and high quality.

Also watched someone about to get a sneaky railgun kill but he swapped to his other weapon frames before the railgun was charged, then died, was funny.

Fuchsdh

Kind of weird to see this gameplay without the changes that are live in the testing for the game.

EDIT lol that little Thor Ragnarok ad :p

It's amazing how little they actually sprint or ADS. Definitely are supplementary mechanics, opposed to what some people always complain about.

Rizific

i usually cant stand watching any kind of footage of console FPS games being played, except for halo. watching pro halo players is entertaining to me. im at work but im tuning in.

TheDanger

Banned
i usually cant stand watching any kind of footage of console FPS games being played, except for halo. watching pro halo players is entertaining to me. im at work but im tuning in.

yeah same except not just console FPS, watching any FPS Multiplayer is boring to me except for Halo.

m23

It's amazing how little they actually sprint or ADS. Definitely are supplementary mechanics, opposed to what some people always complain about.

I feel sprinting around the map all the time puts you at a disadvantage big time. The amount of time it takes to pull the gun back up after you stop sprinting can make a huge difference in a battle.

watership

Sprinting in Halo5 is perfect to me. Use it and and you risk not being able to get off a key shot. I wish all games handled it the same way.

Flux

So under the radar there already was a Halo 2017 world championship.

Already beaten for the sad balloon posts.

Good grief. This would be an amazing opportunity to get into the competitive scene with how small it is comparatively over there in EU compared tp US.

Kinda wish the tables where turned right now. I'd be mighty tempted to dedicate some time to it and get back into the competitive scene. Especially with Halo most likely coming to PC.

TheDanger

Banned
Good grief. This would be an amazing opportunity to get into the competitive scene with how small it is comparatively over there in EU compared tp US.

Kinda wish the tables where turned right now. I'd be mighty tempted to dedicate some time to it and get back into the competitive scene. Especially with Halo most likely coming to PC.

You played Halo professionally? Which one?

Top Bottom