• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight official site goes live (Why So Serious NYC!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tdk_logo.jpg

it has a new wallpaper! kind of

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The Bookerman said:
I just hope that Shia Leboeuf isn't in this movie...

It's inevitable!

Solo

By the way, there HAVE been quite a few spoilers released at SuperHeroHype in the last day or two, from the source that has been right about everything so far. Assuming they are true, I think everyone is going to be VERY happy with TDK.

Im not gonna post them here, but feel free to check out the SHH boards yourself.

Ohhhhh Joker's look will be
more akin to Bermejo's Joker?
This movie is going to be so feaking awesome.
edit:this is what I'm talking about link

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh wow,
Shia LeBoeuf is Harvey Dent?
Interesting...

milanbaros

Member?
Batman Returns really saved the batman movie franchise. It had a multiplier of over 4 which is great and showed good word of mouth. I think it has done well on DVD and I think TDK will make much more than its predecessor, unless people have gone off superhero movies after SM3.

Enk

makes good threads.
Prime crotch said:
Ohhhhh Joker's look will be
more akin to Bermejo's Joker?
This movie is going to be so feaking awesome.
edit:this is what I'm talking about link

If the Joker really looked like that in the movie I would piss myself and go hiding in a grave somewhere. But I'm not counting on Ledger to look that creepy as it seems to be a style more suited for a rated R Joker rather than PG-13. Though, if any comic franchise can make a natural jump from PG-13 to R and still be successful it would be Batman.

jokercovermy6.jpg

woodchuck

they should attach the teaser to Ocean's 13.

nevermind. i read the link. harry potter? I don't want to pay money to that.

DMczaf

woodchuck said:
nevermind. i read the link. harry potter? I don't want to pay money to that.

Its 2007, im sure the trailer will be on Yahoo or Apple earlier or soon after in 1080p :p

Of course, I'd still want to see it in a theater...damn it! You win this round, Potter.

jinf22

If you do a view page source you get the following names...

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="The Dark Knight, Batman, Christopher Nolan, Jonathan Nolan, Christian Bale, Maggie Gyllenhall, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine">

beyond that, this page gives us close to nothing

DMczaf said:
Its 2007, im sure the trailer will be on Yahoo or Apple earlier or soon after in 1080p :p

Of course, I'd still want to see it in a theater...damn it! You win this round, Potter.

Don't worry DM, Potter is going to be pretty amazing this year

woodchuck

DMczaf said:

true, but still. it's all the way in july. i don't think i can handle the wait :(

PhoenixDark said:

Not to turn this into a HP thread, but stop spreading lies. OoP was one of the most boring books I have ever read.

PhoenixDark said:

Did you see the new TV spot? There's a ridiculously fantastic shot from the final battle. Looks off the ****in chain

jett

D-Member
jinf22 said:
If you do a view page source you get the following names...

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="The Dark Knight, Batman, Christopher Nolan, Jonathan Nolan, Christian Bale, Maggie Gyllenhall, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine">

beyond that, this page gives us close to nothing

aw yeah, TEH WILDCARDZ is back. I hadn't seen it confirmed yet.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
The only one that worries me is Eckhart. He was great in Thank You For Smoking but his dramatic scenes in The Black Dahlia were pretty bad. But.....

In Nolan we trust. :D

Cheebs

Cillian Murphy will be added to that list once it is made official since leaks have shown Scarecrow is 100% in the film and has a sizable role.

And don't go OMG SPOILER on me. A main bad guy in a film is NOT a spoiler.

AniHawk

Cheebs said:
Cillian Murphy will be added to that list once it is made official since leaks have shown Scarecrow is 100% in the film and has a sizable role.

And don't go OMG SPOILER on me. A main bad guy in a film is NOT a spoiler.
Scarecrow, Ra's, and Joker are my 3 favorite Batman villains. Great to see two in one film for the first two films.

Cheebs

Sullichin said:
Awesome, Scarecrow is in this? :D

Yes and
you get to see the joker from someone under his fear gas and apparently the joker looks AWESOME when seen from the fear gas perspective.

Cheebs

Batman Begins: 10/10
Batman : 9.5/10
Batman Returns: 8.5/10
Batman Forever: 7/10 (Under-rated)
Batman & Robin: 3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom