• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Announces New Megaman Legends !!!

I'm going to kill one of you.

I'll let you decide amongst yourselves who it should be.

edit.

And WTF is this shit:

ctgs18.jpg

ctgs17.jpg

Awesome!
Now that we know they are actually thinking about the LEGENDS series, there's that much more of a chance of Mega Man Legends 3 being in the works... for Wii! (poll winrar)

Great (terrible) news!

:D :lol

birdman

I saw the thread and entered with great joy, only to see my dreams crushed. When, oh when Lord will my wish be granted for a legitimate Mega Man Legends 3? Capcom, Why must you disappoint me so?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
What the hell!?! I wouldn't have been happy with a DS release either, but that would have been 10000x more appealing than this shit. I hate cellphone games. I don't care how fast your phone is, the framerate are always shit, the display is always small, and the controls are always garbage. Cellphones make terrible game machines at this time.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Holy shit, there's even Devil May Cry and Street Fighter Alpha coming for mobiles!

Kyosuke

So after all these years Capcom makes a new Rockman Dash game and then it's for cellphones?
Now they're just fucking with their fans. :lol

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Once again, Capcom spits in the face of Mega Man Legends fans. I think they might be one of the most abused fanbases, except to Earthbound fans, of course.

Why do companies hate the franchises I like?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
worst fucking TGS ever, no DQ9 trailer, MML sequel on cellphones, no new Suikoden game, nothing on Atlus new games, no megaton announcements.

what a complete disappointment

Once everyone gets over the disappointment, they will be happy.
Happy when they realize that this means the Mega Man Legends series is on Capcom's mind right now, which means that we'll probably get a console sequel soon!

Guess my brain processes good news faster than others... this is much better than no mega man legends/dash game being announced.

Chromax

Error said:
worst fucking TGS ever, no DQ9 trailer, MML sequel on cellphones, no new Suikoden game, nothing on Atlus new games, no megaton announcements.

what a complete disappointment

Yeah...that reminds me, where was Atlus? =(

dark10x said:
What the hell!?! I wouldn't have been happy with a DS release either, but that would have been 10000x more appealing than this shit. I hate cellphone games. I don't care how fast your phone is, the framerate are always shit, the display is always small, and the controls are always garbage. Cellphones make terrible game machines at this time.

QFT. I realize Japan is ahead of the US in terms of Nifty cellphones, but I've never seen ANY phone via the internet or otherwise that disproves this.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
We need a thread title edit: Capcom Announces New Megaman Legends, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter Zero and Breath of Fire !!!

for massive damage!

dark10x

Manmademan said:
QFT. I realize Japan is ahead of the US in terms of Nifty cellphones, but I've never seen ANY phone via the internet or otherwise that disproves this.
Seriously. Even more advanced hardware (such as that PowerVR chipset included in a few high-end phones) can't match dedicated gaming hardware. There are simply too many issues that prevent these type of games from working.

dark10x said:

So next time a DS game is announced from a franchise/team you like, you won't complain? ;)

dark10x

Dragona Akehi said:
So next time a DS game is announced from a franchise/team you like, you won't complain? ;)
Of course I will. I came in here expecting that and I would have still be annoyed. It's the degree to which it pisses me off that changes...

I'd much prefer a DS game, however, no doubt about that.

Steroyd

Aeana said:
ctgs07.jpg

Breath of Fire 4: Action RPG edition!

... :(

What the fucking FUCK?

This shit is wrong, just plain wrong, i'm making a list of Japaneese titles I enjoyed and would love to see revived on PSP or PS3 type consoles to see what's left. :(

If you guys open your windows, lean out, and listen closely, you might be able to hear what appears to be someone screaming in agony.

That would be me.

Some day in the not-too-distant future, I will be considered a visionary.

Handphones bring you all of the hassles of PC gaming, and none of the benefits.

Top Bottom