• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBLA game Asteriod Cowboys detailings

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://www.xblarcade.com/node/1516

an Translated: Asteroid Cowboys Details Uncovered

Last week we told you about Asteroid Cowboys the game that received a grant from the Nordic Games Program. Details were scarce at that point but Digital Out has finally released a few more details about the game and even some images. Now, I don't speak Danish (despite my favorite author being Danish) but luckily we've got a reader that does. Cue Lars Soerensen.

Digital Out says:

Når spillet er færdigt, vil op til fire spillere kunne dyste samtidig enten alle-mod-alle eller i hold. Og her kan alle være med, for den realistiske simulering af lassokast og asteroidernes flyvebaner giver et unikt og umiddelbart medrivende gameplay, der passer perfekt til et uhøjtideligt casual-game – små enkle, hurtige og overskuelige spil, der i øjeblikket stormer frem på verdensplan.

Lars roughly translates this as:

When the game is done, you will have 4-player deathmatch and team deathmatch. Realistic simulation of lasso-throw and asteroid trajectory gives unique and exciting gameplay. Perfect for casual gaming.

Realistic lasso throwing and 4-player deathmatch, huh? I can see potential here but there is still little to go on. You've got me intrigued Digital Out, don't blow it.

Top Bottom