• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Final Fantasy XIII + vsXIII scan (56k beware?)

jiggle

large clean scan from ff7acreunion

ff7ac1273.jpg

Eden next! >.>

Ashhong

PantherLotus said:
looks decent but not worth waiting for another year.

i'm waiting another year, aren't i? :(

Pretty much.

(neutral) PantherLotus
Professional Schmuck.
(Today, 11:03 PM)
Reply | Quote

Kinan

These are from Jump, right? Hopefully that means that SE lifting the veil a bit already and we'll get more awesome from Famitsu next week?

Anything worth translation in the text?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
KTallguy said:
Yea, people downplaying how this looks need to shut the hell up. This looks fucking awesome.
Not "I am willing to wait another year" kind of awesome.

B-Ri

brandonh83 said:
Not in my case pal. FF games shouldn't be released like Madden. And FFXII is only barely over a year old now.

I cant wait though, i cant cant waittt. Totally anticipating this with such big strides they made with XII.

harSon

Banned
brandonh83 said:
Not in my case pal. FF games shouldn't be released like Madden. And FFXII is only barely over a year old now.

Try nearly 2 years old, it was released in March of 2006 in Japan...

Fady K

brandonh83 said:

Seriously, I dont mind this being a '09 release at all. This is a game where i say let em take as long as they want in order to not mess it up and deliver an RPG experience that will shut the haters up.

Oh, and the new CG looks awesome.

Prax

Is it just me, or does Lightning's forearms look out of proportion (way too long)? It's like the wrist should start at where the end of her glove is, but for some reason, they added extra forearm. It's really bothering me!

I am not really into how the summons look except for Ifrit.

As for FFXIII featuring Sasuke... Not sure what to think. Just reminds me of things from Crisis Core. Maybe I'm just getting a little tired of this Advent Children style though. I hope for FFXIV, they go for another look. It's getting more difficult to tell the different characters and games apart!

commissar

Yoboman said:
I see this around all the time in the presence of a pretty game, but can't for the life of me figure out what it means :/
And it's too short to search for. Anyone mind enlightening me?

edit: Thanks Pai Pai :D

Teknoman

Prax said:
As for FFXIII featuring Sasuke...
:lol

Where's the Bahamut and Odin action. Thats what I wanna know. Also cant wait to see how Leviathan and Alexander look in the game, especially since it seems they're going back old school for summon monsters (names not designs).

Tisan said:
I see this around all the time in the presence of a pretty game, but can't for the life of me figure out what it means :/
And it's too short to search for. Anyone mind enlightening me?

Awesome Fucking-Wowsome.

B-Ri

I can get how everyone just wants to mad rush call this CG

but with how crazy impressive capcom got the fire boss looking in DMC4, with 60fps solid with the boss blowing wooden buildings up, i have no doubt S-E can make some incredible in-game visuals as well.

zoukka

Maybe I'm just getting a little tired of this Advent Children style though.

Yup. I really hate it too...

I'm honestly expecting 2010 in the U.S. If not, then at the ass end of next year.

I was SURE that FFXII would be released in 2004. Then 2005. Then 2006...

So yeah it doesn`t matter nowadays when they release it. JUST MAKE IT GOOD.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Carbuncle is back!

is he just only gonna cast reflect or is he gonna turn into a helicopter with his bunny ears?

Barakov

Gold Member
Right clicked and saved. When it counts I guess Square can deliver the goods......based on looks anyway.

Ciel

As far as appearances go, Lightning is already the best FF character.

I hope Gilgamesh is in this game too.

Teknoman

Heh i'm actually intrested in seeing how Square's next MMO turns out after seeing how great FFXIII looks. Had some good times on FFXI. Also there needs to be at least a small bit of detail released on the combat system of XIII.

WinFonda

B-Ri said:
I can get how everyone just wants to mad rush call this CG

but with how crazy impressive capcom got the fire boss looking in DMC4, with 60fps solid with the boss blowing wooden buildings up, i have no doubt S-E can make some incredible in-game visuals as well.
A lot of people continually underestimate Square-Enix when it comes to making real-time graphics. I guess it's because they make beautiful CGI which blows away everything, but that shouldn't discount them elsewhere imo. The latest FFXIII trailer blended CGI and in-game stuff really well.

Top Bottom