• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Theory #41 - Piracy Rant

Gary, Colin and producer Kris talk about game publishers' ratings rankings, Hideo Kojima and the apparent insufficient space of Blu-ray, how the PlayStation 3 has gone from whipping boy to loved underdog at the expense of Xbox 360 in the matter of weeks, and how we all want to stab a games pirate in his one good eye with his own peg leg. Also, an interview with a certain tall, bald former Sony exec fell through, but we still talk about him behind his back. Seriously... Infogrames?

Direct audio link:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/gametheory/game_theory_41.mp3

www.gametheoryshow.com

Already listened it, great show again. I agree completely with your point on piracy.

At first I was thinking that you guys became AntiXbox360 or something, luckily you explained after a while you're absolutely positive about it. And it's true, they just GOTTA have someting.
(right?)

Elhandro

Loved the Podcast this week and in general agreed with the point about how the media is flip floppin.

Although I dont agree that harrison left Sony on his own volition, I think he was "let go"

I enjoyed the podcast immensely, Thanks again

Gowans

caught up today.

yes its total shit now we are seeing piracy have a direct effect on big developers but unfortunately on the PC I dont see anyway around it, it will always exist.

Nice on calling MS out about their hard drive strategy too, i think on todays price cut announcement it does have merit but with the growth in the marketplace, XBLA, DLC & game patches its looking ridiculous & why on earth are some future XBLA/PSN releases being gimped on the 360 side to fit within the limits.

Shame Big Philly wasn't around that could have been a really interesting interview ;)

Top Bottom