• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bachelor Season 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowans

I haven't seen any of these but heard its like Rock of Love (of of my fav TV shows ever!) but with a rich guy.

Heard this is ones just started in the US and it has a Brit on there, cant wait to get it and watch.

Anyone else watching?

Gowans

just watched the first ep, YES exactly what I was hoping for, trash tv at its finest.

The guy seems ok (for a city boy), just your everyday city boy, sure he's been brief a tonne on what he has to say. That these american women are the best bla bla, im from England bla bla bla.

But loved every second of it, the girls are aweful, I bet he's gutted too, about 5 out of the 25 are just about acceptable but there was some absolute trash.

Cant wait for the next ep :D

Oh shit, it started?!!

I'm a huge Bachelor fan. It's some of the best reality TV there is!

Last season was so-so. The dude ended up choosing neither girl, and everybody got angry at him.

On my way to the NBC site to watch the episode...

Gowans

watched the second ep last night before dozzing off, it just gets worse and worse but better and better.

Shayne is the only one I'd do there, what a bunch of nutters.

Peoples, a new episode of the Bachelor is on tonight.

Last week's episode showed that this season's girls are trashier than ever. The dude seems to know what he's doing--he's not excessively fake or a douche-bag. But I haven't seen a very compatible girl yet.

Re: Shayne? Is that the 22-year old one from Las Vegas? She seems very clingy & a drama queen--didn't she practically throw a tantrum last week?

I'm partial to Amanda R. Very spontaneous, no mind-games. He gave her a first impression rose last time.

Gowans

man is this show trying to put women back about 20 years.

I love every second of t tho, must have cringed about 10 times watching the latest show.

I could split them down to 5-6 in a second. Loving the tension with Shayne tho she might be a pain in the arse shes still me fave. The other girl he went on the solo date with seems to already be hooked.

Some would have to gone tho, just too much, especially the one giving him the massage.

Now a whole week to wait :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom