• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's a small GAF world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
So I'm heading back home on a plane and I sit down next to a guy surfing his iPhone. I look down and it looks an awful lot like GAF. I keep telling myself, "no, it's just some random forum." Then I see an avatar that looks very familiar and I ask him what forum he is surfing. He says some gaming forum called GAF.

Unbelievable! He mostly surfs the gaming side and he is a developer from a top notch comapany. Please don't ask who or what we talked about because I won't tell you. This guy is working on some stuff that should blow our socks off and he is very passionate.

Small world huh.

Cooter

I made the thread because I thought the odds of that happening are really low and I wanted to share. If I wanted to be a cock tease wouldn't I have posted on the gaming side?

I don't care if anyone believes me or not. And they have a track record. That's why I know he's not full of it.

ugh2.jpg

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Cooter said:
I made the thread because I thought the odds of that happening are really low and I wanted to share. If I wanted to be a cock tease wouldn't I have posted on the gaming side?

I don't care if anyone believes me or not. And they have a track record. That's why I know he's not full of it.

so how do you know he did in fact worked for a high profile company?. did he showed you something?.

Cooter

krypt0nian said:
Why would he ask you not to reveal who he was if he told you?

There is no reason to trust random person on plane.

He didn't ask me I'm just being nice. It is a game dropping in 2009. He didn't tell me much but what little he did sounded pretty cool. I'll confirm after E3 when it is revealed.

I just thought it was cool that I ran into a Gaffer. Didn't want to talk about this all thread but oh well. Off to play basketball.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cooter said:
Unbelievable! He mostly surfs the gaming side and he is a developer from a top notch comapany. Please don't ask who or what we talked about because I won't tell you. This guy is working on some stuff that should blow our socks off and he is very passionate.

2nd week $19.99 Bargain Bin game.

tanod

when is my burrito
TheKingsCrown said:
ITS ON NOW. What you making, which platforms, and if you can't answer any of the other questions, how do I get into your industry?

FF7 remake for cellphones, of course.

Cooter said:
So I'm heading back home on a plane and I sit down next to a guy surfing his iPhone. I look down and it looks an awful lot like GAF. I keep telling myself, "no, it's just some random forum." Then I see an avatar that looks very familiar and I ask him what forum he is surfing. He says some gaming forum called GAF.

he was in direct violation of FAA rules (no using cell phones on planes). you should report him immediately.

Dali

Cooter said:
He didn't ask me I'm just being nice. It is a game dropping in 2009. He didn't tell me much but what little he did sounded pretty cool. I'll confirm after E3 when it is revealed.

I just thought it was cool that I ran into a Gaffer. Didn't want to talk about this all thread but oh well. Off to play basketball.

Oh so you're under a NDA. I understand now.

So now you know something really cool but can't tell us about it but still you had the courtesy to open this thread? GREAT! Thank you!

[Nintex]

Cooter said:

Banjo is delayed I knew it!

Cooter said:

Small world huh.

Why, why would you tell us this stuff and be a complete cocktease about it!!!:D

Kowak

Banned
Its alright Cooter you can let everyone know that I am developing Super Mario Oblivion for the PS3.

P.S That stwerdess was hot.

Kowak said:
Its alright Cooter you can let everyone know that I am developing Super Mario Oblivion for the PS3.

P.S That stwerdess was hot.

Just another mario game eh? Alright people, nothing to see here, move along.

Kowak

Banned
BakedPigeon said:
Just another mario game eh? Alright people, nothing to see here, move along.

Mario in HD, plus let me just say this one isnt for the kiddies. M rating guaranteed.

P.S i can post this on gaf because being gaf nobodyt will believe me.

Cooter said:

:lol Who the fuck cares if you confirm something after the unveil?

:lol wtf kinda retarded shit is that.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Cooter said:

What else did you want to talk about in this thread? Lots of people read GAF, alert the press! Mystery game developers are way more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom